Contribute
Register

Power off reboot my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. My english is very bad. I try to be more clear.
Usually, when I use my Bluetooth or Enable or disable it, power off laptop cause reboot. But sometimes, also I don't use Bluetooth, power off cause reboot. I can't understand the problem. Can you help me. I tried the option like post #66, but nothing.

It seems like your problem has nothing to do with bluetooth.
Please verify.

In fact the problem remains also I disable or also if I remove Brcm kext. I don't know what do.

In fact the problem remains also I disable or also if I remove Brcm kext. I don't know what do.

You need to explain the problem more clearly... eg. details on the specifics of the problem, when it happens, etc.
Also, read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".

The problem is the same. When I power off laptop reboots. Not always. The problem reporting files is loaded at the post #64.
RehabMan, I have a GeForce 520m, Have I to disable with your guide "disabling nvidia card"?

The problem is the same. When I power off laptop reboots.

You mean "Apple->Shutdown causes reboot"?
Make sure no USB devices are plugged in when you test.

The problem reporting files is loaded at the post #64.

I already commented on those files in post #65.

RehabMan, I have a GeForce 520m, Have I to disable with your guide "disabling nvidia card"?

Or disable from BIOS (keep in mind you would have to re-extract/re-patch with any BIOS change).

No one usb I used. I have 4 usb port, but they are free :)
How I disabled from bios?? I have old version of Bios.

No one usb I used. I have 4 usb port, but they are free :)
How I disabled from bios?? I have old version of Bios.

Without a BIOS option, disable via ACPI patching.

I follow your guide or in config?

Hi RehabMan. I have some problems.
  1. Sometimes, when I power on pc, after verbose, screen remains black and laptop don't starts. If I force power off and restart, laptop work normally. Why? What I do?
  2. Sometimes, when I use laptop, it freeze and stop work. I can't do nothing. Only cursor mouse work. Is there a solutions?
  3. I followed your guide to disabling nvidia card. Can you look if I do correctly??
Thanks for your help and sorry for my problem.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back