Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's very annoying. There seems to be some strange messages coming from touch screen. Probably these could be filtered out easily. I was travelling couple of weeks so I haven't done anything related to this project lately.

My to-do list currently is something like this:
- General: Setup remote GDB debugging to cube i7. Yesterday I tried and failed doing this. Problem is that gdbserver is not available from macports.
- Wifi: Use GDB and Hopper disassembler to see why RtWlanU.kext is crashing. There is probably nothing that I can do here but I want to try debug this.
- HID: Filter out garbage events
- HID: Unpack HID multitouch events and construct them as mouse events (emulate mouse scrolling etc.)
- HID: Fix stylus pressure issues
- HID: Disable touch screen when stylus is used. Currently it's impossible to draw anything because accidental events coming from palm touching the screen.

I will chalk these so-called garbage events down to general instability and poor code in VoodooI2C in general. I think once I (or someone else) gets round to completely organising, commenting and refactoring the code, we will see greater stability in the touch devices. I think the fact that we are polling for input as opposed to using the built in interrupts is also a factor (we have to manually set the polling rate on a device-per-device basis, that can't be good for stability). With regards to palm rejection, is the stylus a separate I2C device or are they two HID devices that report from the same i2c-hid device? If its the latter than palm rejection should be pretty easy.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions to the code base soon :)

Glad to have you join the testing of cube i7s. Hey before you discard the 4G card (its probably soldered) try this T-mobile app. Maybe the 4G device you have can be used with T-mobile data sim card. I'v had some success on older ivy bridge chines tablets with 3G cards.

I did try the t-mobile installer on my cube i7 with no success.

Let us know if it works out in any way.

Hwy hello, I´m having a hasrd time booting El Capitan, where and how do i change (patch) AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer???

Did you by EFI or just replacing
39CF763C with 39CF773C???

sorry i edited my old post and attached them here too

regarding hid sample you can use my git hub fork just build it with Xcode it is ready for cube i7 stylus touch screen
https://github.com/ahmednoori94/osxhidtouch.git

Ok i have el capitan installed, but i'm having problems with clover bootloader, i have installed at the HD and when it boot I choose ''boot el capitan from HD'' and its stck at '' bla bla bla nanoseconds blabla bla"

can you share you clover config??

Ok i have el capitan installed, but i'm having problems with clover bootloader, i have installed at the HD and when it boot I choose ''boot el capitan from HD'' and its stck at '' bla bla bla nanoseconds blabla bla"

can you share you clover config??

what are you trying to do HID SAMPLE is no longer needed for touch

and i already shared my clover folder and config.plist you can find it some pages back

Thanks for fast respond!! I mean, clover bootloader, I have installed clover to HD but bootloader stuck at bla bla nanoseconds...
The thing is that I'm trying o instal the clover bootloader, i now its a simple thing but something i'm doing wrong....so my question is, at the configuration of the clover bootloader, what do you check?

thanks!

Thanks for fast respond!! I mean, clover bootloader, I have installed clover to HD but bootloader stuck at bla bla nanoseconds...
The thing is that I'm trying o instal the clover bootloader, i now its a simple thing but something i'm doing wrong....so my question is, at the configuration of the clover bootloader, what do you check?

thanks!

this is my clover bootloader folder just replace it in EFI partition

Attachments

• CLOVER.rar
    3 MB · Views: 228
this is my clover bootloader folder just replace it in EFI partition

Geat!!! it works like a charm!!!!

For audio, did you use rehabman's method or something else? for installing kext did you use kext wizzard or kext tility?

Geat!!! it works like a charm!!!!

For audio, did you use rehabman's method or something else? for installing kext did you use kext wizzard or kext tility?

no matter which method they do the same result
the procedure was discussed some pages back and my clover folder contain my patched dsdt so you need install only kexts for audio and battery status
did the touch work directly???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back