<dict>
                <key>AddDTGP_0001</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixRegions_10000000</key>
                <true/>
                <key>NewWay_80000000</key>
                <true/>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

you have disabled your patches and properties and you are using 13,3 when i said to use 13,1

also look into DVMT min stolen patch

still didn't do these changes i mentioned
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AddDTGP_0001</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixRegions_10000000</key>
                <true/>
                <key>NewWay_80000000</key>
                <true/>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

you have disabled your patches and properties and you are using 13,3 when i said to use 13,1

also look into DVMT min stolen patch
Very sorry, but the attachment in the last post is bad.
my latest plist is in this post. I redone fixes, changed model to 13,1, and still cant boot if I remove # from Device Properties...

shall I enable patches?
I looked at DVMT stolen patch, but I cant understand what I need there. I cant set video memory size in BOIS, and *as I thought* Hackingtool patch with WEG makes all the stuff needed.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.8 KB · Views: 49
Very sorry, but the attachment in the last post is bad.
my latest plist is in this post. I redone fixes, changed model to 13,1, and still cant boot if I remove # from Device Properties...

shall I enable patches?
I looked at DVMT stolen patch, but I cant understand what I need there. I cant set video memory size in BOIS, and *as I thought* Hackingtool patch with WEG makes all the stuff needed.
then you will need to enable the min stolen patch to make it work

see guide's config.plist for info:

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 49
THANK YOU very much! IT WORKED! but the backlight of my monitor become very low even with IntelBacklight kext.
IntelBacklight kext is no longer used in favour of latest whatevergreen.kext and the SSDT-PNLF.dsl (save as .aml and place in acpi/patched folder)

also this should be removed from KextToPatch section (seeing as it is already disabled):
Code:
<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Avoid mem check &quot;minStolenSize &lt;= fStolenMemorySize&quot;</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <true/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>QTnEdio=</data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>QTnE6yo=</data>
            </dict>

IntelBacklight kext is no longer used in favour of latest whatevergreen.kext and the SSDT-PNLF.dsl (save as .aml and place in acpi/patched folder)

also this should be removed from KextToPatch section (seeing as it is already disabled):
Code:
<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Avoid mem check &quot;minStolenSize &lt;= fStolenMemorySize&quot;</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <true/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>QTnEdio=</data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>QTnE6yo=</data>
            </dict>
I deleted IntelBacklight kext, downloaded SSDT-PNLF.aml from RehabMan's repository and added it to acpi/patched folder. Also removed the mentioned code from KextToPatch section.

aaaand it doesn't work.

or maby I need to download SSDT-PNLF.dsl from WEG repositary and recompile it somehow manually?

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 46
  • SSDT-PNLF.aml
    1 KB · Views: 44
I deleted IntelBacklight kext, downloaded SSDT-PNLF.aml from RehabMan's repository and added it to acpi/patched folder. Also removed the mentioned code from KextToPatch section.

aaaand it doesn't work.

or maby I need to download SSDT-PNLF.dsl from WEG repositary and recompile it somehow manually?
as mentioned, used the one from whatevergreen

as mentioned, used the one from whatevergreen
downloaded the latest maciasl, opened SSDT-PNLF.dsl (downloaded from Whatevergreen) in it. File->save as-> .aml
and an error occurs. 6126 - Input file does not appear to be an ASL or data table source file. what am I doing wrong? You said I don't need to disassemble mine DSDTs and SSDTs, only open and compile. am I right?

downloaded the latest maciasl, opened SSDT-PNLF.dsl (downloaded from Whatevergreen) in it. File->save as-> .aml
and an error occurs. 6126 - Input file does not appear to be an ASL or data table source file. what am I doing wrong? You said I don't need to disassemble mine DSDTs and SSDTs, only open and compile. am I right?

Attachments

• SSDT-PNLF.aml
    1.1 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back