Contribute
Register

Post Pics of your Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiked said:
Cool!!!

The TV and the 3 others monitors are connected to the same computer or the TV is connected in the notebook?

I`m asking because i couldn`t make the TV work with my other 3 monitors connected. I think that i need 2 graphic cards for that.

Yep. The tv and the 3 displays are all connected to the one desktop.

And yes, I am using 2 video cards for that.

I may add another video card and plug two more just to do a guide with 3 video cards... stay tunned.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
+1 for the logitech 5.1 x-530
Very good low-cost audio system :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
i'll post pictures of my hack too one of these days when i get some free time.greaqt post very entertaining to follow! ;)

Here is my latest build, Fractal Design Arc Midi case with Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4, i7-2600K and ASUS HD6870 DirectCU.

arc.png

fd 005.JPG

Attachments

• arc.png
    arc.png
    799.1 KB · Views: 347
  • fd 005.JPG
    fd 005.JPG
    811.7 KB · Views: 313
ElectronShaper said:
Spiked said:
Cool!!!

The TV and the 3 others monitors are connected to the same computer or the TV is connected in the notebook?

I`m asking because i couldn`t make the TV work with my other 3 monitors connected. I think that i need 2 graphic cards for that.

Yep. The tv and the 3 displays are all connected to the one desktop.

And yes, I am using 2 video cards for that.

I may add another video card and plug two more just to do a guide with 3 video cards... stay tunned.

Whoa 3!!! I`ll be waiting for it! :D

Let me ask you, what video cards are u using on it? It must be the same card or i can use two different models but the same brand?

mmaenpaa said:
Here is my latest build, Fractal Design Arc Midi case with Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4, i7-2600K and ASUS HD6870 DirectCU.

arc.png

fd 005.JPG
Hey you has same DVD drive as me ;)

PS. did your DVD Drive stuck when after finish installing OS X or put a OS X CD and it stuck in DVD drive?

Cus I had a problem that OS X CD stuck in DVD drive and cannot take out until I completely shutdown and start machine again

pote2639 said:
mmaenpaa said:

arc.png

fd 005.JPG

PS. did your DVD Drive stuck when after finish installing OS X or put a OS X CD and it stuck in DVD drive?

Cus I had a problem that OS X CD stuck in DVD drive and cannot take out until I completely shutdown and start machine again

Stuck how ? As in DVD drives eject button doesn't work or you cannot eject DVD from desktop DVD icon ? I haven't ever used SL DVD for install on this system so I don't know if things are different then but if I put SL 10.6.3 install DVD in drive now it ejects just fine from desktop icon.

mmaenpaa said:
pote2639 said:
mmaenpaa said:

arc.png

fd 005.JPG

Stuck how ? As in DVD drives eject button doesn't work or you cannot eject DVD from desktop DVD icon ? I haven't ever used SL DVD for install on this system so I don't know if things are different then but if I put SL 10.6.3 install DVD in drive now it ejects just fine from desktop icon.

I press eject button from front of DVD drive it will not come out but as eject from mac work fine

PS. And I try non-HFS+ DVD it still work fine about eject in both way

Here's my baby :mrgreen:

Attachments

• IMG_7846.jpg
    IMG_7846.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_7850.jpg
    IMG_7850.jpg
    859.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_7859.jpg
    IMG_7859.jpg
    997.1 KB · Views: 261
pote2639 said:
I press eject button from front of DVD drive it will not come out but as eject from mac work fine

PS. And I try non-HFS+ DVD it still work fine about eject in both way

Then it's normal, same happens also on other DVD drives, not just this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back