Contribute
Register

Post OS X Unigine Heaven OpenGL Graphics Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post OS X Yosemite Unigine Heaven OpenGL Graphics Benchmarks

Could you please try the test with defaults settings (OpenGL, 1920x1080 fullscreen, quality=medium)? That's the only way to compare the results from different users.

Could you please try the test with defaults settings (OpenGL, 1920x1080 fullscreen, quality=medium)? That's the only way to compare the results from different users.

with this configuration¿?¿

and this is the result

regards :)

Unigine heaven.jpg

Hmm, my 970 is noticeably dragging its heels in Yosemite, it's a way off the pace in Heaven and has been relatively average in the few games I've tested it in.. blazing under Windows though. It's funny how some are getting much better performance from the Maxwells than others. The i7-920 holds it back a bit I'm sure, but still.

Edit: For the sake of comparison, I ran the same test using the OpenGL engine in Windows 7 (I know, not a direct comparison but the OpenGL renderer is as close as you can get) and got almost double the performance. This is both relieving and thoroughly disappointing in equal measure...........

I ran few comparative tests, here's my results:

2014-11-09_20-45-39.png
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 OC WindForce 3X 3GB DDR5 384-bit v2

How are some people getting equal numbers between windows and osx and others here including myself getting such poor performance under OS X?

I've tried almost all system definitions and none will trigger the proper result with my GTX 970 under OS X.

Boe3Eyk.png

Have to admit, I am quite happy with results (280x for 100 USD:)

unigine.png

This i mine

Schermata 2014-12-25 alle 07.21.26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back