Contribute
Register

Possible to create APFS partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got everything running, it's great. I installed kexts for keyboard/pad/wifi/bluetooth/sound in Mojave's L/E. ALL working.

The only thing I can't get working is Intel 4600 graphics, shows 7MB in Mojave; it works fine in Sierra, 1536MB.

Any advice on this?

Strange that if Mojave is taking cues from my config.plist in Sierra, which I have set up correctly, that Intel4600 is not working in Mojave. I have attached my config.plist. Do you see anything wrong?

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 117
I copied one of Rehabman's configs for your intel 4600 found here should make a backup of your current config.plist and replace it with this one. (I had the same issue and used his configs for my laptop, but mine was a HD620)

I could show you how to do it with clover configurator if you have it.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.9 KB · Views: 105
That didn't work either, still 7mb on 4600, and also when I use yours, I lose access to my Sierra partition.

I do have Clover Config, would very much appreciate any assistance with that.

One possible hint of the problem: Displays prefs sees my current display as a "projector." It somehow thinks I only have a projector hooked up, and does not see the fact that I have an actual display on this laptop. Weird

Hi there Feartech. When I run the script, I get the following error message (see screenshot attached). So rebooted and tried F4 then Fn F4, but I still see no report.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 4.26.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 4.26.54 PM.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 46
Hi there Feartech. When I run the script, I get the following error message (see screenshot attached). So rebooted and tried F4 then Fn F4, but I still see no report.
you need to press f4 and f2 at the clover boot screen, then re run the script

Ok, got everything done except IOReg, which failed 3 times. Here's screenshot and zip file. Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 4.55.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 4.55.22 PM.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 41
  • debug_931.zip
    11 MB · Views: 54
If you need IOReg, how can I generate without errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back