Contribute
Register

PodBeast - a Podcast about our experience at tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool,i just listened it :) More of this stuff is greatly appreciated!

Great work.
In future I would work on removing some of the; ya know, uh, like...
Just try writing out a script, and practicing it once through.

Just an observation.
Great work. Keep it up.

Really enjoyable and informative, the balance between information and tying to keep it fun was just right. Its nice also to put a voice to your posts, you both come across as nice people in both. Keep up the good work and I look forward to some new episodes.

I really like the podcast myself, gave it a listen last night. I say carry on with it!! Maybe even get guest users to chat once an a while. (nudge nudge, wink wink) lol. But I thought it was great, and would love to hear more.

Matt

It depends. If you guys want more of these, definitely let it be known. :thumbup:

Without a doubt. 100%.

I listened to it this morning on the tube, nearly missed my stop!

Excellent work guys. I particularly liked your little tips about kexts. More brief mentions of things like this please! Just a bit, every podcast.

Warm Regards

Oh, I thought this was an official podcast link on iTunes! I guess Apple wouldn't sponsor a podcast from this website though... lol

We are looking at setting it up as a listen to as well, so that you don't have to download to listen.
We did not look into iTunes as we still need to host the content no matter so instead of jumping through hoops with Apple we might run with Soundcloud.

And thanks for the feedback as well.
The more the merrier :) that way it will motivate us to make another faster lol

Way to go Guys! I will definitely follow additional podcast. I to have been using Mac's for years and was looking for a way to have a more customizable machine and the lower cost doesn't hurt my feelings either.

Excellent podcast !!! I’m going to download it to my iphone and listen to it in car going to work. I’m starting my first hackintosh build and I’d like to learn as much as possible. I hope you can make this podcast a weekly thing so that all us noobs can learn. Thanks a million!!!

great podcast!
Very interesting to learn how you two came to the Hackintosh.
Hope there'll be a lot of episodes to explore all the faces of this community: there could be also a video podcast with the tips we found on the forum like "how to create your own bluetooth usb dongle", or a "how to recycle some pc parts for your hack" etc.
After all, if we believe the story of Apple's switch to Intel as related by another site (don't know if we can name it) we are all re-enacting John Kullmann's Project Marklar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back