Contribute
Register

Please help with install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i am getting closer, So i installed everything, and then it wouldnt boot, so i booted in safe mode and installed multibeast. now when i reboot it gets to the mac screen and goes black, so i didn GraphicsEnabler=No and it keeps going but now it gets hung at the following, no sure if i have a setting wrong in multibeast or what. hack_error_6.jpg

AGAIN I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

sorry need to be more clear, so i install the OS no problem, it went to reboot and it would get hung on the last picture i posted. i then used -x and booted into safe mode, when doing that the screen went black, so i restarted and this time used -x and GraphicsEnabler=No and it booted just fine. i ran multibeast and it installed and then rebooted again, this time it hung up on this picture. i can reboot and use -x and GraphicsEnabler=No and it boots up fine in safe mode. hope this explained it a little clearer. hack_error_7.jpg

so i have tried multible settings in multibeast, and seems like it always gets stuck on the

Sound assertion in AppleHDADriver at line xxxx (the line number is not always the same.)

ok if still using the hd4000 you still need GraphicsEnabbler=YES now use thes these flags -v -f dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=YES

need to boot without -x if kp upload it

Ok, so it boots up just fine with just GraphicsEnabler=Yes and no other commands, so is there a way to make it do that automactically? also can i do mountain lion updates?

I am goign to start testing everything now.

Ok, so it boots up just fine with just GraphicsEnabler=Yes and no other commands, so is there a way to make it do that automactically? also can i do mountain lion updates?

I am goign to start testing everything now

ok now u need to edit the org.chameleonboot.plist in the extra folder copy and past to the document folder then edit it with text edit change GE=NO to YES then right click and select copy go back to org.chameleon then delete/move to trash then paste the new one where the old one was then reboot with no flags

ok its booting no issues with no flags. i think the only big issue i have right now is no audio. whne i go to the sound menu it says no output or input devices found? any ideas

use these sound settings if u have a dsdt

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 9.48.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 9.48.30 AM.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 73
sorry not familiar with DSDT. what is that. and i checked that when i ran multibeast already, do i need to do that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back