Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 650ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First off i tried making a hackintosh about 4 months ago with no luck, so i gave up after working on it for 3 days, and went back to windows, now i am back on it, after reading for a whole day, i took the plunge again.
I specs are as followed
Asus Sabertooth z77
I7-2700
16gb ram
kingston 120gb hyperx drive
800w corsair ps
usb keyboard/mouse
Nothing else is hooked up, no other drives, no accessories etc.

So if i just try installing i get the apple splash screen and never gets past that.
i have tried GraphicEnabler=No and no luck
I am able to do -x and install the OS
I then use unibeast and try several different settings there, and it will either reboot to same apple splash screen and hang or somethings just a Grey background with no apple logo. Most of the time i can -x again and reboot into safe mode but not all the time, sometimes i have to reinstall.
So on orginal install if i dont do -x, its gets to the following and hangs up

"AppleIntelE1000e: Ethernet Address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
AppleInterE1000e(info): Link is up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx"

After complete install before multibease (install via -x) when i restart it will get to the following before it hangds up

"DSMOS has arrived
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start1] -- completed"

That is where it gets stuck and never moves from.

Please any help would be great, i really want to get this going, and have read several people with same board get it working with ease. not sure what i am doing wrong.

Anyone with any ideas PLEASE!!!!

Asus Sabertooth z77
I7-2700
16gb ram
kingston 120gb hyperx drive
800w corsair ps
usb keyboard/mouse
Nothing else is hooked up, no other drives, no accessories etc.

ok to start off with u r mixing ivy mobo with sandy cpu this is always a bad idea now ive said my peace.try with these boot flags dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=YES
this should work u dont mention a video card.

Ok, i will try this, i have no video card in there now, i took it out, its a GTS250, so its using the onboard intel HD3000.
I didnt realize the motherboard is ivy and the cpu is sandy. according to asus it supports the sandy.
I have been running this setup for about 6 months with win 7 no issues at all.

Ok, as i am writing this, it has gotten stuck on the same things.

i need more detail about your install method such as did u patch your bios yes or no.did u set igpu to use 64mb shared memory and use a dvi/hdmi vga isnt supported when u installed mutibeast did u use easy beast or dsdt free.for now try theses flags -v dart=0 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=YES if kp take pic and upload.

i need more detail about your install method such as did u patch your bios yes or no.did u set igpu to use 64mb shared memory and use a dvi/hdmi vga isnt supported when u installed mutibeast did u use easy beast or dsdt free.for now try theses flags -v dart=0 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=YES if kp take pic and upload.

Ok, i patched the bios, i set igpu to 64mb shared. I am using Displayport out of the motherboard.
I am booting off usb drive to do fresh install, did the -v, dart=0 cpus=1, GraphicsEnabler=YES and i get what you see in the attached photo.
hack_error.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to help

ok now in bios disable the lan or lans then try again with boot flags

Ok, now i am stuck here, i disabled lan, and now seems to be stuck on bluetooth, but this motherboard doesnt have bluetooth, and i dont see any options in the bios for it either.hack_error_2.jpg

the fix for the bluetooth kp i already included was the cpus=1 ok try theses flags -v -f dart=o GraphicsEnabler=yes see where that gets u

I am making another USB with unibeast to make sure thats not a issue onto a new flash drive. and i will try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back