Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370N WIFI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Alright so I'm able to get to the language install screen for Catalina but my mouse and keyboard aren't responding so I can't continue.
Here is what I've tried:

DSDT/SSDT Rename patches for USB controllers
Change XHCI to XHC
Change XHC1 to XHC
USB raise port limit patches for Catalina

Inject Fix USB
Fix Headers
Fix Ownership

I've also installed:
UsbKbDxe.efi
UsbMouseDxe.efi

I think it's important to note that I'm only able to successfully boot the install from only 1 USB port. I have no USB 2.0 Ports on my motherboard but I am using a USB 2.0 Flash Drive. (The same one I used to install Mojave on this same computer successfully)

I've been at this for days now so if anyone sees anything that I'm missing please let me know.

I've also attached my Clover Folder if anyone wants to take a look and see if there is anything wrong.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 104
Alright so I'm able to get to the language install screen for Catalina but my mouse and keyboard aren't responding so I can't continue.
Here is what I've tried:

DSDT/SSDT Rename patches for USB controllers
Change XHCI to XHC
Change XHC1 to XHC
USB raise port limit patches for Catalina

Inject Fix USB
Fix Headers
Fix Ownership

I've also installed:
UsbKbDxe.efi
UsbMouseDxe.efi

I think it's important to note that I'm only able to successfully boot the install from only 1 USB port. I have no USB 2.0 Ports on my motherboard but I am using a USB 2.0 Flash Drive. (The same one I used to install Mojave on this same computer successfully)

I've been at this for days now so if anyone sees anything that I'm missing please let me know.

I've also attached my Clover Folder if anyone wants to take a look and see if there is anything wrong.

Try changing your system definition from iMac19,2 to iMac19,1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back