Contribute
Register

Please help me to fix the DSDT from my bare bone (Shuttle SH55J2) and laptop (Ideapad U330P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Windows 7
CPU
Intel Core i3
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 5570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

I'm Alvin frome Taiwan.
I have 2 platform: Shuttle SH55J2 with Core i3-550, AMD Radeon HD 5570; laptop is Ideapad U330p with i5 4200u and HD4400.
Shuttle SH55J2 can work with Clover EFI in every function, but I'm not sure QE/CL work or not.

Ideapad U330p can install by Unibeast with kernel patch, but the keyboard is crazy. I can't keyin anything because it would be a continue input like I type a then monitor output "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

I have try to any frag to boot and remove AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelF* Kext, put in the Elantech PS2 Kext. But all of these way can't
fix whole problem I got.

The attachments are dumped from Ubuntu boot without Clover effect. Does any one can help or teach me to fix it?

Thanks for your patient~

Attachments

• SH55J2_DSDT.aml
    25.3 KB · Views: 103
  • U330p_dsdt.aml.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 94
Hello everyone,

I'm Alvin frome Taiwan.
I have 2 platform: Shuttle SH55J2 with Core i3-550, AMD Radeon HD 5570; laptop is Ideapad U330p with i5 4200u and HD4400.
Shuttle SH55J2 can work with Clover EFI in every function, but I'm not sure QE/CL work or not.

Ideapad U330p can install by Unibeast with kernel patch, but the keyboard is crazy. I can't keyin anything because it would be a continue input like I type a then monitor output "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

I have try to any frag to boot and remove AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelF* Kext, put in the Elantech PS2 Kext. But all of these way can't
fix whole problem I got.

The attachments are dumped from Ubuntu boot without Clover effect. Does any one can help or teach me to fix it?

Thanks for your patient~

With the laptop, your 'superspeed' keyboard issue is not a DSDT issue. It is a bootloader issue. Clover or Enoch branch of Chameleon fix it (maybe even main branch of Chameleon).

Thanks RehabMan!
I install the 2.2 svn2464 and the keyboard issue is fixed, But I got another problem.
When I boot with -v then the system will hang in Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport...
I must use -v -x to log into safe mode.
I will try another way to fix it, and if anyone have suggestion is welcome to share.
Thanks everyone here!

Thanks RehabMan!
I install the 2.2 svn2464 and the keyboard issue is fixed, But I got another problem.
When I boot with -v then the system will hang in Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport...
I must use -v -x to log into safe mode.
I will try another way to fix it, and if anyone have suggestion is welcome to share.
Thanks everyone here!

The issues you have installing on the laptop are better handled in one of the laptop forums. It is off-topic here.

Hey s710388, did you successfully configured your hackbook?
I have the U330p too.
I installed the Enoch Bootloader and now, it doesn't boot anymore.
You can also write me an email: [email protected]

Hey s710388, did you successfully configured your hackbook?
I have the U330p too.
I installed the Enoch Bootloader and now, it doesn't boot anymore.
You can also write me an email: [email protected]

Please post laptop issues in one of the laptop forums. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back