Contribute
Register

PJalm Repo and Thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back to working on the repos again and will have more news soon. Right now I am working on setting up somewhere for people to submit new patch requests and will be updating the repos with the new GA and ASUS fixes in next few days.

You have made me very happy with this news. Thanks so much for all you do and welcome back!

Once you have things set up i'd love to go over some of the "interesting" things i have noticed setting up Z87X-UD7 TH boards recently (DSDT related).

Thanks again,
g\

PJalm, that would be great, i just installed 10.9.2 on a ga-z77-d3h with latest stable bios F22 and your repo doesn't have a patch for it. i already saved the info you need from iojones and maciasl, but don't know where to post the request.

i am not exactly sure if i need a dsdt, as the rig is running well, the fan isn't triggering all the time, my ati 7850 seems to be running fine with a custom kext found online, and my integrated vt2021 is working with the voodoo hda specific version that mentions this chip. Also, the atheros lan chip works when using the modified linux driver in multi beast (the main one does not work)

I am back to working on the repos again and will have more news soon. Right now I am working on setting up somewhere for people to submit new patch requests and will be updating the repos with the new GA and ASUS fixes in next few days.

This is wonderful news! Glad you are back at it and appreciate the effort!

Some interesting new Bios updates out for a few boards. not sure if they change anything DSDT wise or not. It appears they added OC options for the IGP though. Could affect graphics patches? I disable the IGP anyways so I can't say. I could get an IOJones and what not of the OC-Force F9 update though if desired. maybe turn the IGP back on before I do to ensure it's a little more accurate.

waiting for the z87x ud4h on palm repos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back