Graphics
Nvidia GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there! I installed ML a while ago on my Asus Sabertooth z77 and everything seems to be going exceptionally smooth. The only problem that I'm currently facing is that unless I specifically boot into the primary drive where chimera is installed (using the f8 key) or unless I am restarting after having used Windows (this problem occurs after ML usage), all of the hard-drives, other than the one which ML is installed, do not appear. Generally the time also gets messed up at the same time as well. Anyone have any ideas? I installed both ElliotForceLegacyRTC and Evoreboot, to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions?

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can overcome this issue? My sleep functionality does not work either, but I'm fine with that not working (as my computer boots insanely fast) but preferably it would.

Anyone have a solution, hint, or suggestion? This problem is really frustrating me and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it...

Check your partitions health with Disk Utility
If you have a DSDT there is no need for the above kexts
Maybe install timefix.reg for windows so its always UTC Universal
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation]
     "RealTimeIsUniversal"=dword:00000001

Code:
pmset -g assertions
org.Chameleon.Boot.plist Kernel Flags:
darkwake=10 | 0 | 1 | ..... (numerical value you will have to check)

Update Chimera version,, I dunno

I'm going to try to install the latest Chimera to see if that works. I'll record a video of what occurs when I encounter the problem if that doesn't solve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back