Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 12D34E5C-A856-4FDB-8DBB-D655CE688994.jpeg
    12D34E5C-A856-4FDB-8DBB-D655CE688994.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
checked and they are set as you mentioned

Hi akmnahid,
I have exactly the same problem as you, and my motherboard and processor are identical to yours, but as much as I search in BIOS I can't find out how to disable Secure Boot, I've searched in google and can only find out how to disable it in very old BIOS interfaces. Could you tell me what section of the site you are disabling?

Hi akmnahid,
I have exactly the same problem as you, and my motherboard and processor are identical to yours, but as much as I search in BIOS I can't find out how to disable Secure Boot, I've searched in google and can only find out how to disable it in very old BIOS interfaces. Could you tell me what section of the site you are disabling?

It is under bios, the very last option. see screenshot

Attachments

• 068B8A85-3D21-4F74-955E-16442B380B01.jpeg
    068B8A85-3D21-4F74-955E-16442B380B01.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 121
I'm having the same issue on my Z370 motherboard, an i5-9600KF, and an Asrock RX 570. Created a separate post with tons of info to debug, but they've deleted it and I can't find it anymore? Can I repost or ask here? Been at it for days with little to no progress.

Basically got all my BIOS settings sorted out according to the suggestions and tried hundreds of config.plist configurations, but none get me past those "PCI configuration end, bridges 7, devices 15" and "Previous shutdown cause: 5" lines. Went through the logs, but fixed all the errors over time. Just stuck there now. Attached my EFI folder in case somebody can help. Thanks in advance!

Edit: for completeness sake: switched from a USB3 stick to using a USB2 stick on a USB2 port, disabled all legacy and USB3 settings, and so on. No difference though.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 71
I'm having the same issue on my Z370 motherboard, an i5-9600KF, and an Asrock RX 570. Created a separate post with tons of info to debug, but they've deleted it and I can't find it anymore? Can I repost or ask here? Been at it for days with little to no progress.

Basically got all my BIOS settings sorted out according to the suggestions and tried hundreds of config.plist configurations, but none get me past those "PCI configuration end, bridges 7, devices 15" and "Previous shutdown cause: 5" lines. Went through the logs, but fixed all the errors over time. Just stuck there now. Attached my EFI folder in case somebody can help. Thanks in advance!

Edit: for completeness sake: switched from a USB3 stick to using a USB2 stick on a USB2 port, disabled all legacy and USB3 settings, and so on. No difference though.
Hello, I had the same issue and was able to resolve it by adding some drivers in my EFI file. Try this EFI. Ive added some drivers in the EFI/ Clover/ Drivers/ UEFI. I did this and helped me move on a bit. Hopefully it moves you a bit forward.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back