Contribute
Register

Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext for 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked for my ASRock P67 Extreme4. I kept Kernel Panicking on boot from HD due to AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, forcing an auto-reboot.

Yes, it works on Ivy Bridge ASUS board. THANKS A LOT!

hmm for some reason speestep aint working for me AT ALL not even with this patched AICP.kext :(
sleep is working tho but stuck at 1399mhz @ 2.93 ghz multiplier stuck on 9x when i'm in mac osx

Will this work with a GA-EP45-UD3R board?

Thank you very much!

Speedstep und Sleep work for me on a Asrock z68 pro3 board with a 2500k! Stock 2.10 bios without any dsdt.

Installed via kext wizard,removed nullcpu....repaired permissions,ssdt created in /extra.....stuck at 16x...
P8z68-m pro....any ideas anyone ?....
Back to stock aipcupm and null CPU for now....at least I get 16x and 33x

I guess there are some users with ASUS, Asrock and MSI mainboards who haven't patched their BIOS like me and therefore need a patched version of AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext for 10.8. Here you are!

Mieze

Does it support i5-2430M 2.40G? And normally how to binary patch it(AICPUPM.kext)? Would you like to share more details? Thanks.

using stock 2103 bios dsdt from database with added pstates from stock 4.6.1 i5 SSDT. i get native speed stepping. 16 to 20, and 34 using this modified kext.

Hi j2quinn I have the same mobo and cpu as you, can you give me a copy of your dsdt file? I have been struggling for ages!!! Also what is in you boot plist and what other kext files do you use? Also does your audio work in ML?

Sorry for all the questions, been trying to get ML working since release but its not happening :(

Many Thanks

I have ASRock Z68 mini-itx and this kext work great. But i have a sleep mode wakeup. I fix DSDT HPET section. Advise me, please, what should i to do

Awesome! Thanks Mieze, this got my Intel DH57JG working without NullCPUPowerManagement.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back