Not open for further replies.
Still No sound.. :(

IDT 111D76DF

8419D411 = 00000000
8B19D411 = DF761D11
8319D411 = 00000000 <-- el-Capitan

Any Advice?
Thank

On 10.11, you need an additional patch. Read post #98.

Still No sound.. :(

IDT 111D76DF

8419D411 = 00000000
8B19D411 = DF761D11
8319D411 = 00000000 <-- el-Capitan

Any Advice?
Thank

Did you rebuild cache correctly?
- make sure SIP is disabled
- make sure AppleHDA injector kext is installed to /S/L/E
- make sure AppleHDA.kext is vanilla
- repair permissions (just to be sure)
- boot without caches
- rebuild cache
- reboot 2x

If still not working...

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

Also, post your AppleHDA injector kext.

what else are you using other than these binary patches? have you patched AppleHDA or are you using a dummy one containing Platforms and layout-id specifically edited for your audio driver?
also, when you mean "no sound", you mean you can change the volume but you can't hear anything, or do you mean that the volume is not enabled at all?

All Answer of your question, Yes I did all..

Oh now works... I dont know why... Sorry.
But still homework
- Battery Status not wokring
- Lid Close Sleep not working

Thanks

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 10.38.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 10.38.40 AM.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 10.38.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 10.38.22 AM.png
    54 KB · Views: 126
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
  • AppleHDA_IDT.kext.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 125
All Answer of your question, Yes I did all..

Oh now works... I dont know why... Sorry.

Probably you managed to finally build cache properly.

Note that CFBundleIdentifier is wrong in the Info.plist for "HDA Hardware Config Resource"

Should be: com.apple.driver.AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver

But still homework
- Battery Status not wokring
- Lid Close Sleep not working

Off-topic.

Hi guys,

I've faced with a problem. I have alc269vc codec and it works fine with DummyHDA.kext based on Mirone patched AppleHDA kext. All audio devices (speakers, headphones, external and internal mics) work. Even autodetection works fine. However, to make internal microphone work I need to hardware reset nvram on my laptop first. After that it works some time, but later or after several reboots it stops working. The system recognizes it but it doesn't react on any sound until next nvram reset. And of cause there is no such a problem in Linux or Windows. What might cause this problem and how to fix it?

Thank you.

Attachments

• codec0.alc269vc.txt.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 112
Hi guys,

I've faced with a problem. I have alc269vc codec and it works fine with DummyHDA.kext based on Mirone patched AppleHDA kext. All audio devices (speakers, headphones, external and internal mics) work. Even autodetection works fine. However, to make internal microphone work I need to hardware reset nvram on my laptop first. After that it works some time, but later or after several reboots it stops working. The system recognizes it but it doesn't react on any sound until next nvram reset. And of cause there is no such a problem in Linux or Windows. What might cause this problem and how to fix it?

Thank you.

Which bootloader are you using?

If Clover, try config.plist/Devices/Audio/ResetHDA=true.

And what do you mean by "NVRAM reset"?

Which bootloader are you using?
If Clover, try config.plist/Devices/Audio/ResetHDA=true.
And what do you mean by "NVRAM reset"?

I'm using Clover. I tried both ResetHDA=true and ResetHDA=false. There is no result at all. Hardware nvram reset is this: I boot into Clover or chameleon with a power adapter plugged in but don't boot OS X. Then I unplug power adapter and with a needle press a small button, hidden in a back side of my laptop until it switch off. Then I plug in power and boot OS X. That's it. nvram is reset.

I'm using Clover. I tried both ResetHDA=true and ResetHDA=false. There is no result at all. Hardware nvram reset is this: I boot into Clover or chameleon with a power adapter plugged in but don't boot OS X. Then I unplug power adapter and with a needle press a small button, hidden in a back side of my laptop until it switch off. Then I plug in power and boot OS X. That's it. nvram is reset.

Probably an EC reset would do the same thing.

Make sure your ACPI files are patched correctly from your own recent native extract.

Probably an EC reset would do the same thing.

Make sure your ACPI files are patched correctly from your own recent native extract.

I believe that ACPI files are patched correctly. At least all the things related to ACPI (power off, restart, sleep, hibernate) work fine. And I don't quite understand this thing: even if I can do hardware nvram reset (or EC reset, if it is the same) form inside OS X, how can I make internal microphone works reliable, doing reset from time to time? Why Linux or Windows does not require this reset? I'd like to make a patch that I can apply once and have microphone works all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back