Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

View attachment 498047
Tried again and result is the same. Port is green but disabled. It only works with USBInjectAll. Maybe I need to change SSDT-ES to my own?

// Just added USBInjectAll kext to my config with PortLimit set to false and USB2.0 works. Is this good solution?

I don't know what SSDT-ES is or does.

If you used the method from the guide, USBInjectAll should not be needed after creating your kext.
Which PortLimit did you set to false?

SSDT-ES file is in your EFI folder in OC/ACPI/

Yes, I used method from the guide but I need USBInjectAll to work.
XhciPortLimit is unchecked and I have 13 ports on my list.

My MB is without WiFi. Maybe its slightly different model?

SSDT-ES file is in your EFI folder in OC/ACPI/

Yes, I used method from the guide but I need USBInjectAll to work.
XhciPortLimit is unchecked and I have 13 ports on my list.

My MB is without WiFi. Maybe its slightly different model?

You mean SSDT-EC? There's no need to recreate that.

In Hackintool, click the refresh button to double check that you are within the 15 port limit.
With the USB kext created by Hackintool, USBInjectAll is not needed. USBInjectAll will activate all ports.
XhciPortLimit should be unchecked once you have your USB kext installed.

It doesn't matter which motherboard you are using. All of the above is true regardless of motherboard.

Try clearing CMOS and see if it helps.
Clearing CMOS didn't help. I never could get anything to boot macOS again -- USB, internal SSD, or external CCC backup. Even had trouble getting a USB stick to boot Linux or Windows. Finally was able to boot and install Windows from a USB stick. Now I'll start over restoring my Hackintosh. Fortunately, I have a good backup.

Since my only other computer was a MBP running Big Sur, everything was more difficult. This will all get better over time. Lesson learned: stay away from the bleeding edge!

Any word on how the big navis will perform?

Any word on how the big navis will perform?

As far as I know, Big Navi doesn't work with Big Sur 11.0.1. There are apparently some driver updates in betas but I can't confirm.

Airplay to an AppleTV is not working anymore. I am getting a black screen, sound is working.
I have this MacBook Air 13 A1465 A1466 2013 2014 WiFi Bluetooth Air Port Card BCM94360CS2.
Any idea?
No Problem with my MacBook Air.

I'm using the same Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card and AirPlay is working fine...
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.53.28 AM.png

Okay, i can play Youtube Videos. No Problem.

But Screen Mirroring isn't working since Big Sur.

Edit: Sidecar isn't work too.

Okay, i can play Youtube Videos. No Problem.

But Screen Mirroring isn't working since Big Sur.

Edit: Sidecar isn't work too.

I didn't test screen mirroring. I'll try later.

Are you using iMac19,1 system definition with IGPU enabled?

Back