Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Since macOS mojave public beta is out, I finally can say I've been upgraded to Mojave since the first day WWDC build came out. after update clover to version 4515 (or later), the upgration is very smooth, and dark mode looks gorgeous. It's a very solid EFI, thanks for your great work @pastrychef :thumbup:!

屏幕快照 2018-06-27 上午9.58.30.png

Hi, I've replaced a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth chip like you. My question will sound stupid, but is it supposed to work with one antenna pigtail connected? :D
I only have one antenna pigtail connected and wifi / BT both work. I do get occasional magic mouse lag, so I may need to go for two antennae.

I wouldn't consider delidding a useless trick. It has helped me keep the temperatures of my CPU and GPU very low even on air cooling. Without the delid, I don't think I would ever have been able to reach 5GHz on air.
View attachment 337735
I have a Noctua CPU cooler with two 140mm fans. I didn't delid, and once it got warmer here in So Cal, 5GHz wasn't stable. I arbitrarily changed it to 4.7GHz which is stable so far.

I have a RX580 installed in my hackintosh and the memory is being displayed incorrectly in Unigine Heaven. Is it something I need to worry about and how do I fix it?
Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 8.06.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 8.06.52 PM.png

Confirming that the r3.4 EFI folders work with Mojave beta using iMacPro1,1 system definition.

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 9.44.54 AM.png

Confirming that the r3.4 EFI folders work with Mojave beta using iMacPro1,1 system definition...
Please supply more information on your installation and MultiBeast like kexts, etc. TIA.

Please supply more information on your installation and MultiBeast like kexts, etc. TIA.

Nothing really special was done... Just update to latest Clover and latest kexts (i.e. Lilu, AppleALC, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, etc.) and launch the Mojave installer. No changes were made to config.plist. It just worked.

I have a Noctua CPU cooler with two 140mm fans. I didn't delid, and once it got warmer here in So Cal, 5GHz wasn't stable. I arbitrarily changed it to 4.7GHz which is stable so far.
I overclocked to 4.8ghz all core with an offset of -0.1v to my voltage. its running very stable.

Back