Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

It looks good. Here are all the ports you have active:
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 4.23.22 PM.png

Thanks. Maybe it worked before with the kext Hackintool made, but I just thought it didn't, getting 480Mbps on a USB 3 port with my USB 3 drives. Weird. I really appreciate your help once gain. THANKS!

I hadn't turned on my PastryChef hack (pretty much all standard) for a while and it started an update. It is now hung on 9 minutes for the past 2 hours.

Suggestions?

I hadn't turned on my PastryChef hack (pretty much all standard) for a while and it started an update. It is now hung on 9 minutes for the past 2 hours.

Suggestions?

You mean macOS update?

Please boot in verbose mode and post a picture of where it stops.

You mean macOS update?

Please boot in verbose mode and post a picture of where it stops.

Yes MacOS Ok - I will let you know- confession- I have not upgraded any clover or kexts since last year, and I have forgotten how.

I Select "boot macOS from system drive" correct?

Goes to show you how much I have forgotten (or never knew.)

Yes - "boot macOS from system drive": It started and opened.

Can you point to directions for what I should update and how (clover kexts etc.)

Yes - "boot macOS from system drive": It started and opened.

Can you point to directions for what I should update and how (clover kexts etc.)

To update to Catalina, just update the EFI to the latest one on post #1 and start the update from System Preferences.

Is the VegaTab file still required for 100% properly functioning Sapphire ATI Radeon RX Vega 56 Pulse PCI Express card under MacOS Catalina? If so, does anyone have a valid file they could share?

Back