Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Try this:

1. Leave the script running in a terminal window, off to the side of your display
2. On your desktop, run Luxmark (best to run luxmark 3.1)
3. Monitor your temps and fans as Luxmark runs in the terminal window

If it doesn't work, it could be that the ioreg parameters that the script relies on are not correct for your Graphics Card. It runs great for me, but I have a Vega, not an RX....
I did want a Vega but kept losing the bidding war (yes I am that cheap).

Please post your EFI folder.

thanks again! here is my EFI folder. not sure what is causing both windows and mac os to not boot. mac stop and restart at 100% progress startup bar

any insight would help!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31.6 MB · Views: 63
thanks again! here is my EFI folder. not sure what is causing both windows and mac os to not boot. mac stop and restart at 100% progress startup bar

any insight would help!

Try this one. Remember, just copy this EFI folder in to the main directory of your EFI partition.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.2 MB · Views: 80
Try this one. Remember, just copy this EFI folder in to the main directory of your EFI partition.

thanks! what did you tweak in the file? btw windows boots now. the folder moved spotted for some reason. moved it back and WIN10 is all good.

I will try your EFI in the morning since i have to unplug the drive but have to finish a video project due yesterday. thanks again for your help! very appreciate it!

thanks! what did you tweak in the file? btw windows boots now. the folder moved spotted for some reason. moved it back and WIN10 is all good.

I will try your EFI in the morning since i have to unplug the drive but have to finish a video project due yesterday. thanks again for your help! very appreciate it!

I basically just made you use my EFI from post #1.

Last edited:
Back