Graphics
EVGA GTX570HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So after a few days of messing around, I have finally got most things working on my new Ivy Bridge Build.

Motherboard: Intel DZ77BH-55K
Processor: Intel i7-3770s, 3.10 GHz
Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX570 HD 2.5GB GDDR5
Memory: 16GB Corsair XMS3 4x4GB 1600Mhz
USB Bluetooth: IOGear GBU521 Bluetooth 4.0 Micor Adapter USB
Hard Drive: Intel 520 Series SSD 60GB

Performed a clean install of Mountain Lion using UniBeast 1.5. Used "PCIRootUID=0" to get Graphic card working. Post Install with Multibeast 4.6.1. Selected
EasyBeast Install
Kexts & Enablers
Audio
Realtek ALC ALC8xx
Unified Device Injector
ALC8xxHDA
Non-DSDT HDA Enabler
ALC898
Patched AppleHDA
ALC898
Miscellaneous
EvOreboot
NullCPUPowerManagement
USB 3.0 - NEC/Renesas
Network
hnak's AppleIntelE1000e

Working:
Graphics Card w/ Dual Monitors
Audio from front and rear Green jack
USB 2.0 jacks on front and back
Ethernet
Bluetooth (Trackpad, Keyboard and connection to other computers tested)

Not Working:
USB 3.0 -
Connecting to front USB 3.0 jacks does nothing. USB Device lights up like it is connected, however never connects to system. Removing the device plugged into Front jack freezes system. Connecting to rear USB 3.0 jacks freezes system as soon as device is plugged in.

Sleep - System will wake from sleep if I move mouse immediately after it goes to sleep, but if I leave it asleep for more than 5 seconds, it will never wake up.

Hey man,
I have a very similar system to you, same board, 3770k, 12gb ram, and a 7970 3gb for the video card with 3 hard drives. I keep on trying to boot with unibeast and am getting a Memory allocation error, are there any tips you can send my way for how to get the installer to boot?

EDIT:
So, I fixed the install issue and got it to install correctly and boot when in safe mode with the grahpicsenabler=no setting ticked. I tried using the Multibeast app to install the other drivers that were needed, according to your other post. But now when I try and boot not in safe mode it gives me a kernel panic having something to do with the cpu something, possibly the power management drivers. I will attach a pic when I get a chance, do you know anyway this could be fixed? Could it be due to the 4.0ghz overclock I have on the CPU? Or maybe I accidentally clicked something extra on the Multibeast when I installed? Anyway, any advice you might have would be more than appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Fatt Miner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back