Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I used unibeast to install Yosemite on my HP 1000 Notebook PC
It only go to the installer with cpus=1 bootflag
I installed the Yosemite and after that when I'm booting to Yosemite it says that error on the apple logo screen and in Verbose Mode too
Still the same, What do I do?

I used unibeast to install Yosemite on my HP 1000 Notebook PC
It only go to the installer with cpus=1 bootflag
I installed the Yosemite and after that when I'm booting to Yosemite it says that error on the apple logo screen and in Verbose Mode too
Still the same, What do I do?

Are you using a patched DSDT?

No, and Its my first Hackintosh

I can now boot with (-v -f cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes)

But I can't install kexts(Drivers) for wifi and display. I'm new. What to do with them?

I can now boot with (-v -f cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes)

But I can't install kexts(Drivers) for wifi and display. I'm new. What to do with them?

Don't get ahead of yourself...

You should implement native power management first: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

And HD3000 is supported natively, but the configuration tasks depend on your screen resolution, and chipset. Please fill out your profile as requested in the guide.

WiFi/Bluetooth: Depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to find out what you have. Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

I installed Chimera Bootloader with Multibeast
Now whenever I boot from Hard Disk it gives still the same error evene with "cpus=1 DropSSDT=Yes" and when I boot from Installation USB then It goes to Yosemite Screen with no error using same bootflags "cpus=1 DropSSDT=Yes

My Wifi's Vendor/Devide ID is 10EC/8136 and SubVen/SubDev is 103C/1854
Is that supported?

I installed Chimera Bootloader with Multibeast
Now whenever I boot from Hard Disk it gives still the same error evene with "cpus=1 DropSSDT=Yes" and when I boot from Installation USB then It goes to Yosemite Screen with no error using same bootflags "cpus=1 DropSSDT=Yes

You can add DropSSDT=Yes to your org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

And you need the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon Wizard to boot without cpus=1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back