CPU
intel i7-9700k
Graphics
GTX 1080 superjet
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just created a bootable USB to install mac sierra, but when i try to install this error message comes. Heres a photo off the error: : http://imgur.com/a/bVH4m

Ive tried with -v -f -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No cpus=4 colors=32

i5-4690k
gtx 960 4gb
16gb

Last edited:
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

There is no requirement to host your images on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No is for the Chimera boot loader and has no effect in Clover.
cpus=4 colors=32 are not required.
Your ACPI error is usually due to too many (unnecessary) DSDT/ACPI fixes in your config.plist, often caused by using the default config.plist that is installed with Clover.

There is no requirement to host your images on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No is for the Chimera boot loader and has no effect in Clover.
cpus=4 colors=32 are not required.
Your ACPI error is usually due to too many (unnecessary) DSDT/ACPI fixes in your config.plist, often caused by using the default config.plist that is installed with Clover.
Ive tryed to take away all the fixes in the DST thnig, and it still crashes.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Im sorry i dont know what you mean primary system ? Do you mean like windows 10 64bit ? With a Z97-P MOBO ?

Im sorry i dont know what you mean primary system ? Do you mean like windows 10 64bit ? With a Z97-P MOBO ?
I mean like your Motherboard (Mobo), Processor (CPU) and graphics card or integrated (Graphics).
See my profile for an example.

Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5ghz
GTX 960 Asus Strix 4gb
HyperX 16gb
Asus z97-Pro
Corsair 700w PSU
1TB + 1TB + 120gb ssd.

Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5ghz
GTX 960 Asus Strix 4gb
HyperX 16gb
Asus z97-Pro
Corsair 700w PSU
1TB + 1TB + 120gb ssd.
Three things in your profile please, not six things in a random post.

Three things in your profile please, not six things in a random post.
There, i added it. Ive gotten so far that i can actually install macos, but when the PC restarts i have to install it again, this has happened all the times i restart. What im I doing wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back