Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,
its almost 3 days of my trying to get fully working hackintosh to Packard Bell Easy Note TK87. Here are some specs: http://uk.hardware.info/productinfo/149923/packard-bell-easynote-tk87-gu-401nl/specifications But on website is one mistake, i have 2 graphics. 1, Intel 3m super slow graphics. And 2, Nvidia GT 520M
First i use Installation Guide here on Tony to use Multibeast and Unibeast. I have some problem with installing but after i remove AppleIntellHD* a AppleIntelF* kexts, i will be able to install Hackintosh. Worked: Sound, Display and USB/Touchpad etc. Not-worked: Graphics Driver for Nvidia, Atheros Wifi.
A try to install like milion of Kext i found to Atheros and Nvidia, and nothing worked. But i found something very interesting... Nvidia 5** can be accelerated when i use GraphicsEnabler=Yes. But, when i use it i get "Nvidia ROM Patching Failed". So, i found some Post where telling that if i use Chameleon bootloader it will work. But, didnt work either. Same error. And, i give up. A dont find answer by my self, so i asking you to help me please. Thanks :)

Hi all,
its almost 3 days of my trying to get fully working hackintosh to Packard Bell Easy Note TK87. Here are some specs: http://uk.hardware.info/productinfo/149923/packard-bell-easynote-tk87-gu-401nl/specifications But on website is one mistake, i have 2 graphics. 1, Intel 3m super slow graphics. And 2, Nvidia GT 520M
First i use Installation Guide here on Tony to use Multibeast and Unibeast. I have some problem with installing but after i remove AppleIntellHD* a AppleIntelF* kexts, i will be able to install Hackintosh. Worked: Sound, Display and USB/Touchpad etc. Not-worked: Graphics Driver for Nvidia, Atheros Wifi.
A try to install like milion of Kext i found to Atheros and Nvidia, and nothing worked. But i found something very interesting... Nvidia 5** can be accelerated when i use GraphicsEnabler=Yes. But, when i use it i get "Nvidia ROM Patching Failed". So, i found some Post where telling that if i use Chameleon bootloader it will work. But, didnt work either. Same error. And, i give up. A dont find answer by my self, so i asking you to help me please. Thanks :)

Nvidia is not supported in dual-GPU configuration (Optimus).

The guide for 1st gen Intel HD is linked from the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

Oh, ok, thanks. And is there a chance to disable intel a enable only Nvidia?

That guide will let you disable the discrete card so the unused device does not consume power when running OS X. Still using Intel graphics, of course...

Please note your profile has no hardware details...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back