HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I have a ASUS P8Z77-V LX motherboard. I cannot get sleep to work. I am currently using Nullcpupowermanagement.kext. The patched appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext gives me kernel panic.

Please help me!

I installed my OS X using EasyBeast and my processor is i5-2500k

please help me get my system running without nullcpupowermanagement!!

I had all sorts of problems with kps and failure to load hd4000 drivers until I stumbled upon the Chameleon wizard (Google latest version). This allows you to make org.chameleon.Boot.list and SMBios.plist with some awesome presets. I'm now the proud owner of a "Retina" :)
With that and GE=yes plus GM set for my monitor all is good!
I copied the plists to my installer too so that the machine is the same as it is installed as. Just using Multibeast fore audio, network and Chimera now (don't install from the Chameleon wizard!).
Will try SSDT lb thanks!!!:D

Just to keep in mind, I have a intel i5-2500k cpu

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    526 bytes · Views: 272
  • smbios.plist
    478 bytes · Views: 298
  • SSDT.aml
    788 bytes · Views: 256
I get 4 code like this when i startup:
p-state stepper error 18 at step 2 in context 2 on cpu

some say it is related to ssdt

use this kert,you can sleep.

Attachments

• SleepEnabler.kext.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 229
Despite following this guide http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/flashing-modded-roms-on-unsupported-boards/ I still have issues with my P8Z77-V LX and sleep.

I tested the modified 1306, 1404 and the most recent 1502 bios versions without any success. DCPIManager says 'verified' and after repairing permissions, rebuilding cache and clearing cmos my system boots smoothly. The sleep problems, however, still exist (sleeps but turns on and off, on and off...and so on until reboot is necessary).

I used a dsdt-free multibeast configuration and hence only installed a boot loader, fakesmc.kext (no plugins) and essential hardware drivers. (c.p. http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...v-lx-multibeast-configuration.html#post513655)

Also, I tested the native AppleRTC.kext and the patched one (from multibeast 5.2.0) separately. In both cases the issues remain.

With native cpu management from ML, the most recent modified bios version, basic drivers and os working like a charm: what am I missing here in order to get sleep working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back