NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

I can't get to the install Screen for Mountain Lion on my Hackintosh.
I want to upgrade Lion to Mountain Lion. Yet I keep getting this error and a black screen afterwards.

To my System specs:

MB: ASUS P5Q Deluxe
Chip: Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics: Nvidia 5800 GTX

Is there any method to install ML on this system?

Thanks in advance,
NSKjunky

i have same problem with asus p5q deluxe mother board with e7500 core 2 due processor .graphic card is gt520 ..... can u help me plz ..

i have same problem with asus p5q deluxe mother board with e7500 core 2 due processor .graphic card is gt520 ..... can u help me plz ..

I wish I could. But I haven't found a solution yet.

I followed the steps with Unibeast and it's working perfect, I just wrote pcirootuid = 0 when I installed and I acceded the first time in the system.
Greetings.

Where exactly did you write the Arguements? Because there is no way to write them at the installation of Unibeast.

1º I prepared the USB with the Unibeats.
2º I started from the USB, and I wrote it in the new screen (down the Red Apple symbol).
3º I pressed Enter button.

Sorry for my bad English. I only made it and it's works in my computer. I hope to help you.

Where exactly did you write the Arguements? Because there is no way to write them at the installation of Unibeast.

When you get to the Chimera screen, the one with the red Tonymac apple at the top, just type the commands. A field will appear with the text in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back