Contribute
Register

P5K-E WiFi Yosemite with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for your really helpful guides!! I now have mavericks on my system I will try to update to yosemite and I will let you know!! :thumbup:
Thank you again!!

Glad to be helpfull.

Hello There! I don't know what I am doing wrong but after installing clover my system doesn't boot…
also when I put the usb with chameleon that I have I can boot to my system.. But after Installing the kexts My system crashes … apple Logo Black lines and white text….. any help?

P.S I don,t care about FaceTime or I message so If there is another way to have Yosemite on my system I would like to know
Thanks

Need more info. What is exactly your P5K3 MB? Clean install, Mavericks update, something else? How did you install clover? Please post a zipped copy of your EFI folder.

Thank you for guides :thumbup:

I have a question.
"auto sleep" is not working. but "manual sleep " is working well.

Are you working well?

Could you help me, please.
How can i fix this problem?

[System]
MB: Asus P5K-E WIFI
Video: GTS 450

Thank you for guides :thumbup:

I have a question.
"auto sleep" is not working. but "manual sleep " is working well.

Are you working well?

Could you help me, please.
How can i fix this problem?

[System]
MB: Asus P5K-E WIFI
Video: GTS 450
I can not control because this is a spare PC and I use it only sometime, most for maintain it Up to date.
Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator, go in the Boot section and set Darkwake to "10". If it still does not work try other value. Take a look in the bios if it is enabled something like Wake from PCI

Hi flicka, thanks for your guide. I have a P5KE WIFI AP. I installed the system on your guide.

Everything works, except iMessage/FaceTime (they require to call AppleCare) and onboard wi-fi.

I turned off the wi-fi module in the BIOS before installing OS. I installed DSDT patch for wi-fi etc on your guide. After installing I enable wi-fi in the BIOS. But it still not visible in the system (only Ethernet and FireWire). I tried to remove the configuration files (NetworkInterfaces.plist, com.apple.airport.preferences.plist, preferences.plist) of the /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ and reboot, but it's not help.

Is it possible to somehow update the settings without reinstall the system, to become visible wi-fi module in system?

(sorry for my english)

Hi flicka, thanks for your guide. I have a P5KE WIFI AP. I installed the system on your guide.

Everything works, except iMessage/FaceTime (they require to call AppleCare) and onboard wi-fi.

I turned off the wi-fi module in the BIOS before installing OS. I installed DSDT patch for wi-fi etc on your guide. After installing I enable wi-fi in the BIOS. But it still not visible in the system (only Ethernet and FireWire). I tried to remove the configuration files (NetworkInterfaces.plist, com.apple.airport.preferences.plist, preferences.plist) of the /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ and reboot, but it's not help.

Is it possible to somehow update the settings without reinstall the system, to become visible wi-fi module in system?

(sorry for my english)

Sorry to say that the integrated WiFi is no more working since OS X turn to only 64bit. The related kext and App from realtek were 32bit and no more updated. The only solution is to buy another WiFi module for PCIe, but be sure is a compatible one. (There is no WiFi patch for DSDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back