Contribute
Register

P55M-UD2 have SpeedStep but no Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I am using a Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse, and I don't have to plug/unplug anything when I resume from sleep.

yoyoman said:
Hmmm, I am using a Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse, and I don't have to plug/unplug anything when I resume from sleep.

Wonder if you've done the USB fix from my blog? If you haven't, please post your /Extra and DSDT so I can check it out! :)

Another way to wake without issue is use the power button for now- with Vanilla kexts.

Oh, I guess I should have mentioned that I am waking from sleep by pressing the power button. I can't get it to resume otherwise.

adamsmasher said:
LightBon5 said:
hello sorry for my english, I'm Russian, I have a ga-p55-ud3 core i5 750, the problem with sleep when I'm out of sleep mode the keyboard or mouse is a mouse or keyboard do not work! how to get rid of this problem? and how to check the work speedstep? Thanks in advance :D

Are you running 10.6.3? If so you will have to unplug and plug back certain USB devices (like the mouse and keyboard) after waking from sleep. There are some solutions being developed for this but that the moment you'll have to do that to use sleep. :think:

Yes I am using 10.6.3!!how to check the work speedstep?

Boot into 32-bit mode and run MSR Tools (you can install this program with MultiBeast). You can watch the CPU frequency step down if speedstep is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back