NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980ti Xtreme Edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Guyz!
This is my second build, the first it was very very easy an GA-Z87X UD7 TH + 4770k and GTX 770 with clover and everything working flawless.

But now.. I've build this new machine:
GA-x99P-SLI + 5930k + GTX 980ti + 32GB DDR4
I know from Tony that x99 platform it's not fully compatible but I also know that some guys here have success with it. The fact that no-one here have my same mobo it's the reason that I'm asking help for starting a new adventure with who wants to partecipate.

So first for first I've tried many different approach all tempt with Clover but I'm always stuck at the:
Couldn't allocate runtime area problem

with OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv.jpg

with OsxLowMemFixDrv.efi
OsxLowMemFixDrv.jpg

with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv.jpg

those are my bios settings:

M.I.T._[17-25-00].jpgChipset_[17-27-53].jpgBIOS Features_[17-30-13].jpg

I'm loosing my enthusiasm .... have you guys suggestions?

You try disabling SIP? It's partially disabled by default with 0x3 CsrActiveConfig value.

Code:
<key>RtVariables</key>
    <dict>
        <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
        <string>0x67</string>
        <key>BooterConfig</key>
        <string>0x28</string>
    </dict>

Hi Lokicat thanks for your advice!
Unfortunately I've already change the value from 0x3 to 0x67 but nothing happened :(
now I'm at 0x67 an this is the result:

SIP_0x67.jpg

Unfortunately I've already change the value from 0x3 to 0x67 but nothing happened :(

View attachment 186365
Hi WebShiver, I'm also very interested in this board. Have you made any progress with it? Sorry to hear that it doesn't seem to be that straight forward...

Please, can you create guide unibeast and multibeast for x99.

el capitan 10.11.5 patch kernel, into unibeast usb ?

can you make guide step by step for this hackintosh system ?

esample config.plist Etc etc.

i have
Gigabyte x99 ud5 Wi-Fi

32 Gb ddr4

Evga gtx 780

X2 ssd 850 pro Samsung

Yosemite 10.5 clover

Greetings guys! I am having the same issue with when I attempt to install El Capitan. I thought I was the only with the GA-X99-SLI Motherboard. My machine runs fairly well as a PC with Windows 10, so I thought I would give it a go as OSX. I removed the PC drive in an effort to avoid any additional confusion. I then followed the directions of this guide for my El Capitan installation.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-install-os-x-el-capitan-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.172672/

I went over the BIOS settings repeatedly, and I tried to disabling 'SIP' from "0x3 to 0x67," but that is no luck. I keep getting the "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi" error. I also tried various boot arguments. I also tried replacing the "VBoxHfs-64.efi" with "HFSPlus.efi," once again no luck. I even swapped "OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi" with "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi," but nope! I'll keep looking but I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks!

I have the following....
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI

Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB G1 Gaming

i7-5820k Haswell-E

Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16) DDR4 2400Mhz

Crucial MX200 1TB SSD

same issue here on MSI X99S Gaming 7

View attachment 186365
If the AptioFixDrv and AptioFixDrv2 do not work, try AptioFixDrv-2000Free. Download ling is in several threads here on the forum - just use the forum search engine to find one. Poster h4x on sourceforge.net came up with it and kindly allowed it to be linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back