Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX770 3GB GDDR5
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
HDMI-audio on Haswell has several requirements:
- the device at address 0x00030000, usually called B0D3, must be renamed to HDAU
- the resulting HDAU device must be recognized by AppleHDAController (config.plist patches required if not natively recognized... or you can use FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext)
- your framebuffer must be patched for HDMI-audio (there are patches in my default config.plist (disabled) files: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config). It is trial/error to determine which port your HDMI is connected (actually, they are positional and you can tell by looking at ioreg).
- patched AppleHDA is required (sometimes VoodooHDA works, but my experience has been not good)
- you have to inject "hda-gfx"="onboard-1" for IGPU/HDEF/HDAU objects. This is usually done with DSDT/SSDT edits (_DSM methods)
Hi RehabMan - I have tried all the above methods but no success in having sound from my inbuilt subwoofer. I have 10.10.5 on Asus ROG G750JX-DB71, and sound is working through the front speakers only.
I'm using Vanilla AppleHDA patched via DSDT (layout-3), CodecCommander(Yours), and I'm booting from clover. If you have time, please look at the files extracted from my system in the attachment below.
Much Thanks in advance

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xivx806q8c...Files.zip?dl=0

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi RehabMan - I have tried all the above methods but no success in having sound from my inbuilt subwoofer. I have 10.10.5 on Asus ROG G750JX-DB71, and sound is working through the front speakers only.
I'm using Vanilla AppleHDA patched via DSDT (layout-3), CodecCommander(Yours), and I'm booting from clover. If you have time, please look at the files extracted from my system in the attachment below.
Much Thanks in advance

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xivx806q8c...Files.zip?dl=0
It looks like maybe your HDMI is dedicated to the Nvidia. Different scenario than Intel only...

Refer to toleda's guides in the audio forum for details.

Motherboard
asus
CPU
intel
Graphics
nvidia
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
The trick was that ASUS G750JX is using Broadcom chip.. in order to to make it recognized in Mavericks you have to update the IDs in the IO80211Family kext.. You go in and go into Plugins and update the IDs inside AirPortBrcm4360.kext > info.plist to include the following:

<string>pci14e4,43b1</string>
<string>pci14e4,4331</string>
<string>pci14e4,4353</string>
<string>pci14e4,432b</string>

Adding these will enable your Wifi.
I have the same laptop with the same broadcom chip, but I'm unable to get this to work, no wifi ect. And I cannot find the IO80211Family kext in L/E when I first installed the network driver for El Capitan. can you somehow upload a copy of your IO80211Family kext? Thank you

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
CPU
Intel core i5 4200h
Graphics
GTX 950m
Hey, I have an ASUS k550JX. Can I install mac OSX on it? Do you have a detail procedure?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello,
I cannot download the mavericks, just the Sierra.
How can I get the OS?
Thanks!
You can only get it if you previously downloaded it when it was available.
If you did so, you will find it on your "Purchases" tab in the App Store app.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, I have an ASUS k550JX. Can I install mac OSX on it? Do you have a detail procedure?
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/164990-faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/164990-faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Motherboard
ASUS ROG G750JZ
CPU
Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4Ghz (Turbo 3.4 GHz)
Graphics
GeForce GTX 880M 4GB
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi everyone,
I have Asus ROG G750JZ with next components:
Intel Core i7-4700HQ, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 880m, RAM 32 GB, and two HDD 640 GB and 1 TB.

A few months ago I had a bad installation attempt and I gave up (stuck when loading a new system)

Now I'm interested again and I beg for help :)

What can I do to successfully install and have two systems, this current W10 as well as future OS X?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi everyone,
I have Asus ROG G750JZ with next components:
Intel Core i7-4700HQ, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 880m, RAM 32 GB, and two HDD 640 GB and 1 TB.

A few months ago I had a bad installation attempt and I gave up (stuck when loading a new system)

Now I'm interested again and I beg for help :)

What can I do to successfully install and have two systems, this current W10 as well as future OS X?
Use search... you might find an existing guide.