Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
@RehabMan

I have followed this guide step by step. It seems that you removed the mach_kernel for 10.9 so I made my own via the terminal using your instructions and replaced the one on the USB installer. But the USB installer is taking a long time to boot into the installer. Pls let me know if It'll even boot the or if I have to do something else.

Any help is appreciated.
Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Motherboard
Asus G750JM
CPU
Core i7-4710HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600, GTX 860M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Asus G750JM (windows boot manager)
i7-4710HQ @ 2.50GHz Haswell chipset I guess.....
Intel 4600, Nvidia GTX 860M 2 GB, 1920X1080p.

I will be installing this on a new ssd so thats why I put down windows boot manager. But the problem is with the usb installer.

Thx

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Asus G750JM (windows boot manager)
i7-4710HQ @ 2.50GHz Haswell chipset I guess.....
Intel 4600, Nvidia GTX 860M 2 GB, 1920X1080p.

I will be installing this on a new ssd so thats why I put down windows boot manager. But the problem is with the usb installer.

Thx

Read carefully... "in your profile".

Note: Posts with large amounts of text should use (ZIP) attachments.

With both Intel 4600 and Nvidia, use the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/164990-faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Motherboard
Asus G750JM
CPU
Core i7-4710HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600, GTX 860M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
The installer actually boots it but I think it gets a kernel panic. I created the usb with unibeast and replaced the mach_kernel with a patched one. I will try it with nv_disable=1 -v one last time. I saw that with chimera/chameleon I would need to patch the mach_kernel which I did. So you are suggesting I install clover on my flash drive. So can I just modify my mavericks installer by putting back the unpatched mach_kernel and installing clover on my usb and deleting chimera/chameleon. Can I get a link for the clover install.

Ps I will update my profile. sorry :thumbdown:

Thx

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
The installer actually boots it but I think it gets a kernel panic. I created the usb with unibeast and replaced the mach_kernel with a patched one. I will try it with nv_disable=1 -v one last time. I saw that with chimera/chameleon I would need to patch the mach_kernel which I did. So you are suggesting I install clover on my flash drive. So can I just modify my mavericks installer by putting back the unpatched mach_kernel and installing clover on my usb and deleting chimera/chameleon. Can I get a link for the clover install.

Ps I will update my profile. sorry :thumbdown:

Thx
Use the Clover guide linked from the FAQ. From the beginning.

Motherboard
Asus G750JM
CPU
Core i7-4710HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600, GTX 860M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Sorry but what config.plist should I use? Is it the nvidia one or the Intel hd4600 desktop fixed one?? Its a laptop in case u didn't know.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Sorry but what config.plist should I use? Is it the nvidia one or the Intel hd4600 desktop fixed one?? Its a laptop in case u didn't know.
My guide provides no config.plist files for desktops, nor nvidia.

There is only one that has 4600 in the name.

Make sure you're following the correct guide.

Motherboard
Asus G750JM
CPU
Core i7-4710HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600, GTX 860M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
I used your config.plist and your patched kernel guide and I got the USB installer to boot with no flags!!! BTW I have to copy the patched kernel to my ssd after I do an install or If I upgrade the os (IK I have to patch new kernel)

Thank You so much!!! I am new to clover and your guides helped me a lot! I wouldn't of been able to do this without your help.

I'm sorry for being a noob at this Mac stuff :D

Thank you for your intelligence!!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I used your config.plist and your patched kernel guide and I got the USB installer to boot with no flags!!! BTW I have to copy the patched kernel to my ssd after I do an install or If I upgrade the os (IK I have to patch new kernel)

Thank You so much!!! I am new to clover and your guides helped me a lot! I wouldn't of been able to do this without your help.

I'm sorry for being a noob at this Mac stuff :D

Thank you for your intelligence!!
No need to patch the kernel with Clover. It has my patch built-in with KernelPm=true (already in my config.plist files).

Motherboard
Asus G750JM
CPU
Core i7-4710HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600, GTX 860M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Uh I hate to ask but for 10.9.5 mavericks I can't get the audio to work! I have tried tons of kexts.. Also I would like to use my usb mouse but audio is my #1 priority.