Contribute
Register

OSX installation on clevo p650re6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange, i editted the signature a few days ago. I must Have reverted it. Its updates now!

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Also post output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Also post output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Verbose shuts down immediately so taking a foto was to hard. I made a video, will render out one frame in after effects:p
Im at work so cant make a linux boot disk, will be home in 2 hours.

Attachments

• Keb_build_0.1.zip
    3 MB · Views: 46
Verbose shuts down immediately so taking a foto was to hard. I made a video, will render out one frame in after effects:p
Im at work so cant make a linux boot disk, will be home in 2 hours.

Try with FakeID (Inject/Intel=false is not enough to disable the Skylake graphics drivers).

config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678

You will probably have some investigation to do regarding ig-platform-id, DVMT-prealloc setting, IOKit patching for the near UHD screen resolution.

Try with FakeID (Inject/Intel=false is not enough to disable the Skylake graphics drivers).

config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678

You will probably have some investigation to do regarding ig-platform-id, DVMT-prealloc setting, IOKit patching for the near UHD screen resolution.

Im building an ubuntu usb drive right now.
Will try the fakeID when im home.

Regarding the screen, is there a possability you can help me with that?
Also do you have a donate button? You are helping me alot!

Thank you

Regarding the screen, is there a possability you can help me with that?

UHD/QHD+ is covered in the FAQ.

Also do you have a donate button? You are helping me alot!

There is a donate button for the site.
Individuals are not really allowed to collect personal donations (it is in the rules).

Individuals are not really allowed to collect personal donations (it is in the rules).

I Made it to the installer! It is installing now. Will post back after i booted into Mac. Thanks alot!

Ok its booting and werking! Trackpad/keyboard work with multitouch. Screen is 2880x1620 and looks great(also no glitches). Intel graphics says it has only 17mb. And the laptop is getting pretty hot. Im going to try and fix the power management first i think

I installed clover on the harddrive and copied the config.plist and hfsplus.efi to the efi folder.
Secondly i installed the fakesmc.kext and voodoo mouse/keyboard controller with kext wizzard to the s/l/e folder.

Still it doesnt boot from the harddrive, is there something im doing wrong or forgetting?

Still it doesnt boot from the harddrive, is there something im doing wrong or forgetting?

I got it fixed :) i had no hfplus.efi... Installed it to the USB efi :p rookie mistake. I tried to install audio through a El capitan clover post installer on the insanelymac forums. It shows All my hardware and i van change volume, there is nu sound tho.(10.11.4 breaks audio problem?) Also got your 8111 Ethernet kext and it worked like a charm. For the power management i used the beta from Pike with your tutorial. I see no changes but i dont know what i should see on that one :p

Also tried some Different ig-platform-id's and tried without one. They All boot and show me 17mb graphics.

Im going to focus on the graphics, any tips om Steps i should take?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back