OSX El Capitan - USB Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following file.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    30.2 KB · Views: 153
The following file.

No SSDT-XOSI content in patchmatic -extract output (SSDT-XOSI.aml not installed correctly).

Calls to XOSI will fail leading to strange behavior.

Also, you have an "OS Check Fix" patch for Windows 2009 (Windows 7) already in your DSDT.

"OS Check Fix" patches applied directly to DSDT are mutually exclusive to XOSI solution. Choose only one solution.

Also, your DSDT enables USB3 only with "Windows 2012" (which is Windows 8).

I will make the correction and inform you.

Rehabman how is this possible? I'm trying to save the Patcher SSDT-XOSI.aml, but it changes the information. With .dsl extension and one thing and another with .aml.

See the images.

Attachments

• Imagem-1.jpg
    Imagem-1.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Imagem-2.jpg
    Imagem-2.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 167
Rehabman how is this possible? I'm trying to save the Patcher SSDT-XOSI.aml, but it changes the information. With .dsl extension and one thing and another with .aml.

See the images.

Comments are lost when you compile as AML.

This way could build Patch DSDT-XOSI.aml to build 2012 windows information to solve the problem of the USB 3.0 port? I tried to copy and paste the information directly from the post, but is modified to Windows 2009.:roll2:

This way could build Patch DSDT-XOSI.aml to build 2012 windows information to solve the problem of the USB 3.0 port? I tried to copy and paste the information directly from the post, but is modified to Windows 2009.:roll2:

Uncomment the line for "Windows 2012".

hello RehabMan,

I managed to install the Patch SSDT-XOSI.aml, but so far mine USB 3.0 ports are still working on USB 2.0. Any suggestions the most?

Patchmatic following extracted files and IORegistryEntry for analysis.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IORegistryEntry_iMac_2.zip
    556.5 KB · Views: 78
Hello RehabMan,

After much wrap your head so that the USB 3.0 ports on my PC worked, I descobriri something that may be crucial to resolve the issue.

My system is dual boot: Windows 10 and os x Elcapitan.

I booted the windows with the HD connected and tested the USB 3.0 port and was worked perfectly. Reniciei and went to the El Capitan and to my surprise all my devices were connected to USB 3.0 that was not connecting any devices. I installed the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_XHCIMux Kexts to see what was happening. Recializei and there were all the doors working both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.

In short: The USB 3.0 ports only work if first I inicializr windows and renicializr o x Capitan. It is to solve this problem so that the USB 3.0 ports will function without having to go through the windows?

I thank you for the dedication you have to help us in situations as difficult as this.

A big hug and be with God.

Hello RehabMan,

After much wrap your head so that the USB 3.0 ports on my PC worked, I descobriri something that may be crucial to resolve the issue.

My system is dual boot: Windows 10 and os x Elcapitan.

I booted the windows with the HD connected and tested the USB 3.0 port and was worked perfectly. Reniciei and went to the El Capitan and to my surprise all my devices were connected to USB 3.0 that was not connecting any devices. I installed the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_XHCIMux Kexts to see what was happening. Recializei and there were all the doors working both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.

In short: The USB 3.0 ports only work if first I inicializr windows and renicializr o x Capitan. It is to solve this problem so that the USB 3.0 ports will function without having to go through the windows?

I thank you for the dedication you have to help us in situations as difficult as this.

A big hug and be with God.

You need to have DSDT emulate a version of Windows (_OSI->XOSI patch, +SSDT-XOSI.aml).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back