Contribute
Register

OSX El Capitan - USB Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears that the iPad running 9.0.2 has to be unlocked before plugging it in.

I'm injecting USB yes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 16.46.38.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 16.46.38.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 334
One thing i have noticed after doing that tiny DSDT edit once my hack booted my USB mouse was laggy but after that it was fine.

One thing i have noticed after doing that tiny DSDT edit once my hack booted my USB mouse was laggy but after that it was fine.

Not sure what you're saying, but OK..

When my hack boots up it gets into the login screen takes like 2 seconds for everything to be recognised through USB. Bluetooth my iPhone etc.

When my hack boots up it gets into the login screen takes like 2 seconds for everything to be recognised through USB. Bluetooth my iPhone etc.

What kind of bluetooth hardware? Do you have a proper bluetooth firmware uploader? Did you trim the ports in your port injectors to include only those needed?

Does anyone have a proper guidance about how to make work a NEC D720201 PCIe card on El Capitan?

I made it work on Yosemite patching AppleUSBXHCI with Clover and worked great.

This no longer works on El Cap.

Oddly enough, leaving the patches or removing them, my card is still detected and if I plug a USB 3 device, it will appear on the finder eventually (usually after about 10 minutes) but it is extremely slow. It slows down the finder even. Basically it's unusable.

Attached is my IOReg and current DSDT.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Charlie DSDT and IOReg.zip
    730 KB · Views: 94
Does anyone have a proper guidance about how to make work a NEC D720201 PCIe card on El Capitan?

I made it work on Yosemite patching AppleUSBXHCI with Clover and worked great.

This no longer works on El Cap.

Oddly enough, leaving the patches or removing them, my card is still detected and if I plug a USB 3 device, it will appear on the finder eventually (usually after about 10 minutes) but it is extremely slow. It slows down the finder even. Basically it's unusable.

Attached is my IOReg and current DSDT.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Which patches did you apply to AppleUSBXHCI?

And I don't think there's any solution to NEC/Renesas USB3 yet in El Cap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back