Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta 2 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Honestly I gave up on the audio chase a while ago and just got myself a pair of USB speakers. For my hackintosh it's just easier than continuously keeping the onboard audio patched and working.

yea i kind of went the same route, except for the fact that i use plex alot on my hackintosh. i bought a usb adapter, until i figured out that there was a way to get audio through my gpu since i have a 5.1 home theater system. voodoo was to inconsistent for using the audio on my board but if that's the case i'll just keep b1 or eventually revert back to yosemite, unless we get lucky and it gets ironed out later on

on the brightside the other kexts worked so we at least know that its a good method :D

Is anyone able to make a bootable USB for El Capitan Beta? Every time I try I seem to get a error.

Running GA-Z97x-UD3H and Intel 4600 graphics.

Installed and everything is running great. Internet and sound. Haven't tried anything else yet.

But I have to have the Clover USB thumb drive connected to boot. I could probably live with that,

but was wondering how could I boot without it?

Thanks
They said the non-bootable issue was related to El Capitan Public Beta that the kexts under EFI/CLOVER directory including FakeSMC.kext could not be loaded.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back