Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
H77N using onboard gpu: Updated from 10.9.4, had to reapply Multibeast: ssd trim and ac892. Bluetooth usb key stopped working in usb3, moved to usb2. Still a perfect hackintosh. :)

I've downloaded the update, let it installatie and then reboot.
The reboot got stuck and it says: mac os x not yet set.
Any suggestions?

Downloaded combo from Apple website (repaired permissions first), reboot with -f, re-installed ALC898 (DSDT) and TRIM for 10.9.4 from MultiBeast 6.4.2, repaired permissions, reboot and VOILA !!!! So far so good ;)

(Asus MVG)

At the moment i'm kicked out of downloading, iCloud not responding, FaceTime not responding, could they be having server issues or is it just me who can't connect? :/ if so it might explain jbamford's slow download.

Same thing for me, latest Multibeast 892 driver did not work for Asrock Z77M-ITX on 10.9.4, had to use older Multibeast. Will stay on 10.9.4 until Yosemite because of to much work for so little gain/time to Yosemite release.

Updated my GA-Z77-DS3H system without issues. Everything works fine after reinstalling ALC 887 audio.

Article: OS X 10.9.5 Update

Which MultiBeast did you use to reinstall 892 and trim? I had hard time with latest MultiBeast installing 892 on 10.9.4 and had to go back a few versions.

Z87-HD3 board with GTX 760,work fine after upgrade. I have processed the 892 HDA patch and trim patch.

At first time the 10.9.5 boot, the 892 seems fine with volume icons, but without any sound playback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back