Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.5 Update

Ga-Z68X-UD4-B3 updated through App Store, reboot and reinstall Audio Driver with Multibeast then apply Trim Enabler, thats all

Witch audio driver did you use? I have the same mobo and ALC885/889 did not work anymore for me.

Never mind, I've figure it out. Just choose the ALC889 on new Multibeast and everything working like a charme!

i used 6.4.0 for Trim patch 10.9.4 and it worked then i used 6.1.0 for my audio and it worked perfect for me :thumbup:

Updated my GA-Z77X-UD5H system without issues. Everything works fine after reinstalling ALC audio.

Do you know how to get the Bootloader working after the update ??
I installed the Update and the Chimera Bootloader did not work anymore.
I've got a Hackintosh Computer .

dabindableib I'm using chameleon and it works fine for me

I successfully updated my Gigabyte Z87M-D3H/EVGA GTX 760/i7 4790K system to 10.9.5 using software update and then:

1. Booted in safe mode (boot option -x) (panic without safe mode)
2. Removed /System/Library/Extensions/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext (this had been re-added by the 10.9.5 update)
3. Rebooted
4. Used MultiBeast to reenable sound (ALC892) and TRIM for my EVO 840 SSD
5. Updated NVIDEA web driver using the NVIDEA control panel
6. Rebooted

Everything seems to be working so far, except that there is a regression on audio after sleep (no audio after sleep). This worked on 10.9.4.

Updated with Combo; just needed to use the 10.9.4 TRIM patch & ALC889.

Also updated to Safari 7.1, set DuckDuckGo as the default search engine.

everything is perfect 10.9.5 Trim Works fine in 10.9.5 and sound works iMessage and FaceTime works all 3 monitors work fine Z77-DS3H rev1.1 GTX760

I have your same motherboard\configuration how did you manage to have facetime and iMessage work at same time? did you download some filenvram special version?

my iMessage and FaceTime has always worked for me for months now I'm using a Genuine Serial Number from my sisters iMac and matched the SMBIOS to the exact same as the iMac and it just worked for me by doing that

dabindableib I'm using chameleon and it works fine for me

Can i install that update from Apple directly ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back