Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally primary HD7870 works on update 10.9.2

Clean install on fully functioning (usb2 vs usb3 not withstanding) 10.9.1 installations:

1. GA-Z68XP-UD4 w/HD 5770 video, Dell L20U keyboard (buttons work!), M-UAV-Del 8 mouse (w/Steermouse, all 5 buttons work)
2. GA-B75M-D3H w/i3-Intel 4000 graphics, same keyboard and mouse. Note:HP a6300 type case is excellent for this board.

Just re-install video drive. All other Multibeast mods are unaffected by this 10.9.2 update.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

My HD C270 stoped working after update.
Microphone is OK but there is no video. Any suggestions?

Asus Px79, GTX 570HD update 10.9.2 no problems.:mrgreen:
sound gone first but when I installed multibeast 6.1.0 then back. :clap:

Yap! Same here.
Update was clean, hat to reinstall HDA and re-enable TRIM. But Logitec C270 and C310 are not recognized, just the Mic. BUT! works perfectly with my MBP running 10.9.2.
And it seems that speed stepping ist working properly. Intel Power Gadget shows the full cpu speed (i5 2500k, not overclocked).
Any suggestions anyone?

Very interesting. My Logitech c310 works even after the 10.9.2 update

I am getting an error screen like this on my Asus P8H77_M. Any suggestion? I tried different switches and nothing works so far

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 96

And now after having to re install everything I'm wondering if I should bother updating
to 10.9.2 at all

Think I will sit this one out until the next update I couldn't after a days tribulations
find any cause or reason for this update to create such problems with my entire usb
bus.

tried every combination of usb kext addition and removal I could think of nothing on this
hackingtosh has given me nay where near this amount of hassle so far which leads me to think it's something else silly that apple have done

I guess it's like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it.
I may reinvestigate this update in a bit or wait for the next one

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check it out.

The Update went well, no issues.. I did have to reinstall my audio driver but that was it..

Hi Guys,

I'm new in hackintosh.
I didn't backup my current installation, and crash the boot of the system.

Anyone can help me? I need work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back