Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone update the new version 10.9.2 and video card does not work, just copy all the backup kext extension folder (TIME MACHINE) in the new folder (EXTENSION) and fix permision WITH DISCK UTILITY END RESTART.

Successes for GA-EP45-UD3R Bios Version F12 rev.1

Update from 10.9 to 10.9.2
My problem was that the combo update file didn't worked and I had to download from the App Store a ~130MB bigger update.
Just installed and the first time ever I do not needed to run multi beast. All was just running perfect Sound, Graphic so happy.

Followed stork's instruction and update went smoothly. For hardware details, please click on my signature

Works like a charm
Asus Sabertooth X79
Intel i7 4930k

0WpI2ld.png

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

No problem with GA-Z77-DS3H + i5 3570 + 650Ti Boost

Install as usual :
1) Repair Permissions
2) Install with combo update
3) REinstall Audio kext and reactivate Trim
4) Repair Permissions again

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

It appears that GraphicsEnabler=Yes is now required for HD7970 to work properly. Graphics card is correctly identified as AMD Radeon HD 7970 3072MB. Azul frame buffer 10 works with Intel 4600 graphics.

Asrock Z87 Extreme9/ac
Intel i7 4770K
Sapphire HD 7970 connected to Thunderbolt display

I have a Gigabyte Z77-UP5TH, i7-3770k with 2x Sapphire HD 7970GHz and to be able to reach the desktop I had to keep GE=No; but, I can't connect one of my monitors through DP. I have a tri-monitor setup where I would connect two monitors to the first GFX by HDMI & DP, the third monitor was connected to the second 7970 through HDMI. I had to swap out the DP cable for DVI. If I tried to boot with the DP cable connected to the GFX, I would be able to get up to the login screen; once I pushed return, the screen would hang. Anyone else facing such issues? At the moment, all is working; minus the DP cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back