Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Updated via App Store, smooth sailing. Reinstalled Realtek ALC 898 and Trim drivers via mulitbeast, no prob. GA-Z87X-UD3H Motherboard, i7 4770K, and HD 4600 Intel Graphics.

I've installed 10.9.2 with same motherboard, but I get no audio at all. The volume icon is greyed out in the menu bar. Am I installing the correct driver - Without DSDT > ALC 898?

This is my only issue.

EDIT: Fixed my issue - stupid me didn't select the correct Audio Output setting in the sound settings. All is super!

HDCP Is still broken.

System Specs:

GA-Z87MX-D3H
Core i7 4770K
nVidia GeForce 780 GTX
Seiki Digital 39" 4K-UHD via HDMI

Result: DRM protected iTunes Videos cannot be played. Same system plays iTunes videos under Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Will try nVidia Webdriver release and report back...

UPDATE: After installing and switching to web driver there is still no support for DRM-protected video playback in iTunes.

Does anyone know of a project to fix this? I'll gladly play Guinea Pig!

After rebooting after installing the update I would get stuck on the apple load screen with the wheel. This is where it hangs in verbose.

SA7oVIn.jpg

sorry for the imgur link. im on mobile atm

What do you have for a USB DAC? I'm interested in getting one but I want it to work on my pc and mac.
For me, I used Fiio E10. Work well on both my Hack and Windows7 dualboot.
10.9.2 seem to fix the Audio became static noise after wake from sleep. All good now.

I can't upgrade my OS, all the times I've done the upgrade from the App Store, when it restarts it gives no video signal. I have a Gigabyte GA-Z87n-WIFI with Intel 4600. I also did a new installation, then upgrade (Multibeast was going after...) but then I had kernel panic on reboot, and when I rebooted on safe mode, again no video.
Not enough with that, I can't download the new Mavericks app from App Store as it gives me an error all the time (on about 2/3 of download). Perhaps servers are too busy?
Please, guys, am I bad luck Brian or something?

Hi there,

got the GA-Z87N-WIFI with Intel4600, after upgrading with 10.9.2 with software update and reboot system is running without sound. When applying Multibeast with Sound and Trim system failed with Kernel Panik :(

Just rolling my system back.

Thanks for the instructions..
- HacMini - Did get KP, rebooted with boot-options. Works just fine
- MacBook Pro
- HacBook Air on HP 450G1

Thanks for the info.
Installed 10.9.2 on a GA-H77-DS3H board with the Combo Installer, without any problems. I had to reapply wifi (TP-Link TP-WN881ND) kext, and TRIM support. Everything appears to be working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back