Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would you find the Mac Pro 6,1 system definition and support files ?

I got a problem here with my 7970. In 10.9.1 if i use GE=YES i get memory allocation error and after 10.9.2 update can't boot with GE=NO. And if i set GET=YES get memory allocation again.

Big problem, anyone have a tip?

Asus 7970 Directcu ii 3gb

Gigabyte UD5H + GTX 560Ti: After following instructions needed to edit Info.plist in AGPM kext to get graphics power management back. Looks good so far.

Success with Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3

Ran Disk Utility to fix permissions
Installed Combo Updater
Restarted
Installed Audio 889 and Trim
Restarted
Ran Disk Utility to fix permissions

Love, Live and Learn

Cough!

i7-4770k , ga-z87x-oc , onboard hdmi graphics HD4600. Updated to 10.9.2 today and lost HDMI Audio. Had a friend who set up hdmi audio in 10.9.1 for me so I haven't the slightest clue on how to re-enable hdmi audio for 10.9.2. If someone can give me a step by step guide on how to regain HDMI Audio I would appreciate it. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

i7-4770k , ga-z87x-oc , onboard hdmi graphics HD4600. Updated to 10.9.2 today and lost HDMI Audio. Had a friend who set up hdmi audio in 10.9.1 for me so I haven't the slightest clue on how to re-enable hdmi audio for 10.9.2. If someone can give me a step by step guide on how to regain HDMI Audio I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Perfect update - just reinstalled trim patch and patched AppleHDA.kext (with DSDT) - no changes needed for config.plist. I did notice that HDCP movies in iTunes now play sound with a pink/green static screen where before it was a black screen with no audio or video. Could we be on to a fix for ivy mobo and processors? Maybe the new SMBIOS for Mac Pro 6,1 may hold a key?

Just did a fresh install of 10.9.1(First ever Hackintosh install) on a Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI and then immediately updated to 10.9.2. Only issues were that I needed to redo TRIM, Audio, and Ethernet.

Ugh, so the initial update was good. Used the latest multi beast to reinstall stuff, used the DSDT for my board (bios 9 I think). Added the sound drivers (889). Installed. Reboot....

Now it's hung on the grey Apple. Something in Multibeast bonked it. Any ideas?

GB Z68X-UD3H-B3 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back