This worked for me perfectly!

I have nearly the same setup:

OS X 10.8.5
Motherboard - GA-H61N-USB3 rev. 1.0 Bios F8
CPU - Intel Core i3-2105
GPU - Nvidia GeForce 210
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB SATA
RAM - 2 x 4GB 1600MHz DDR3

Followed the instructions in the video step by step, and 10.8.5 worked fine out of the box.

BL.

Article: OS X 10.8.5 Update

Anybody? Anybody have any idea what we can do to fix this issue? Multibeast 5.0.2 audio kexts used to work before 10.8.5, however it seems they are now not compatible? Any answer, even a "your **** out of luck" answer would be helpful at this point. A few of us are having the same issue but are getting no response from our requests for help? Took me 8 months to find a solution last time :(

Spang1974

Got Audio on my B75M-D3H board running 10.8.5 by installing MultiBeast 5.5 /Drivers/Realtek ALC8xx/Without DSDT/ALC 887/888b/v100302 Current. Open System Preferences, select Sound/Output/Internal Speakers and use Green connector on board.

Hello. I read of several people having problems resuming from sleep after installing this update. I removed GraphicsEnabler=Yes from org.chameleon.Boot.plist and sleep works properly now. EasyBeast adds this entry by default. I have edited my graphic controller kexts, so I do not need this entry. Hope this helps.

Does anybody have successful update on Z77MX-d3H with ivy bridge i5 3570k 3.4ghz ???
When I updated, first I've got error, then when I rebooted I've got only a spinning wheel...:(

=using z77-ds3h

Installer failed for me, but after restart it had applied. I tried a second time to instal 10.8.5, as first time I could not get audio patch to instal and sleep was broken.

Now its fine, only needed to apply usb3 patch first in MB otherwise that kept failing, then wifi needed fixing, and the audio and trim. not too bad but its been the most difficult update so far in ML.

GA-Z77x-up5 TH
Combo upgrade, multibeast, chimera & restart. Worked without problems.

Sorry for my English.
I have made a clean installation of Mountain Lion 10.8.5 with Unibeast and Multibeast and all my hardware works perfectly:
Gygabte b75M D3V
I3 3220
Nvidia GT520
Thanks for your brilliant work.

GA-Z77x-up5 TH
Combo upgrade, multibeast, chimera & restart. Worked without problems.

What is your Bluetooth that you are using? I have the same config but bluetooth doesn't work.

What is your Bluetooth that you are using? [GA-Z77X-UP5H TH] I have the same config but bluetooth doesn't work.
The Gigabyte WiFI and BT for the GA-Z77X-UP5H TH doesn't work with OS X. I use an older Targus BT USB adapter. However, there are two BT USB adapters that work with OS X in the tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide (Accessories).

BTW, the Gigabyte H77N & H87N motherboards (and possibly the Z77N & H87N) come with a mini PCI-e WiFi & BT combo card. The "BT works really well" according to tonymacx86. WiFi does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back