Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated using software update and i had no problem at all.
PS: The wifi diagnostic app is very handy...

worked perfectly with my Z77-DS3H.
My steps were:
combo update. before hitting "reboot", I ran Multibeast and installed the ACL887 audio drivers, 10.8.3 TRIM enabler, the Universal USB 3.0 drivers (just to make sure) and, since this was necessary on my machine with 10.8.3, the appleacpirollback to 10.8.1.

good luck with your updates!

Updated from App Store on my HTPC (ga b75m-d3p) without inscedent just had to reinstall audio via MB. Waiting for nVidia updated drivers before updating my hackPRO.

Works well with my P5QC (and also P5Q).

Hi guys, this is my first update since my Hackintosh was built.

I updated through the AppStore and there were zero issues. Upon reboot sound was all working fine, TRIM SUPPORT - YES showed in about this mac in the SSD section and everything seems fine....

Is there any thing I should check? It appears many users need to reenable stuff in MB but I dont know what I need to? Shouldnt my Audio and TRIM support supposed to be disabled like everyone here?

Dont get me wrong, Im not complaining, its more of maybe something is wrong/missing a step that I should be doing?

Thanks.

Btw, UP5TH board.

Edit = repairing permissions returned no errors too

Updated via Software Update, Multibeast 5.3 for audio. Trim enabler remain active :). Works perfect!

Installed Combo update on sabertooth x-58 everything works great except for youtube videos in Safari, anyone else have this problem and if so a fix? using 650 ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back