- Nov 18, 2009
- Core i3-7100
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast.
What we know about 10.8.4 so far...
- OS X Build 12E55
- 12.4.0 Darwin kernel
- Updated NVIDIA and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Web drivers are incompatible with 10.8.4- System will reboot to OS X default drivers until NVIDIA updates.
- CUDA not updated yet for 10.8.4.
- If you use customized or edited graphics kexts, it will be necessary to make the edits again using the new drivers as a base.
- Updated audio drivers
- You will have to reinstall the Patched AppleHDA using MultiBeast before rebooting.
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
- Updated storage drivers
- If you use an SSD with Trim, Trim Enabler will need to be re-applied.
- New Wifi Diagnostics App
- Option-clicking the WIFI icon in menu bar opens a new WiFi Diagnostics app
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
OS X 10.8.3 Update
OS X 10.8.2 Update
OS X 10.8.1 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update
58.4 KB Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator: