Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic: nv_disable=1 if you get blank screen after reboot,must patch SMBIOS Fix #4 from this thread):
I replaced all config2 lines to none in all 3 ID-s.
Everything works!

Update 1: after second reboot blank screen :( trying to fix it

So, i checked all kext/info.plist, everything in place, no signal. removed latest Nvidia drivers, installed beta, and VGA works

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 14.18.40.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 14.18.40.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 138
regarding the @RehabMan 's patch (thanks btw!) One thing is not so clear to me: in updating process from 11.5 to 11.6 when do I have to launch your script? Because if I'm right after the 1st restart of the OSX Update I should still have the 10.11.5 nvme patches in place...

Use HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_5.kext during the update process. At your leisure, after the update is complete, update to HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext.

So, i checked all kext/info.plist, everything in place, no signal. removed latest Nvidia drivers, installed beta, and VGA works

i'm using smbios 15.1 without any problem(10.11.5+webdriver+Clover patch AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy). after update to 10.11.6+new webdirver but boot with black screen. have to change smbios to 14.2. any ideas?

Guys somebody please help, i updated from 10.11.5 to 10.11.6 without a problem and it reboots to the login screen and after entering the password just keeps circling with the logo, stays there forever. have to reboot but no luck.

I am on an X99 Mobo with 5820k and GTX 650

Try Booting in Safe Mode, enter password, if that works restart & Boot normally

i'm using smbios 15.1 without any problem(10.11.5+webdriver+Clover patch AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy). after update to 10.11.6+new webdirver but boot with black screen. have to change smbios to 14.2. any ideas?

did that too, you must install beta driver, repatch, and should be ok, something is wrong with latest driver, i think

Installed the update from App Store, restarted in safe mode, downloaded and installed Nvidia web drivers. All is well.

Updated without any problems.

Installed the update from App Store,Updated without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back