Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successful update to 10.11.6

Update went awesome for me.... unfortunately the intel530 sleep issue still persists. Back to Win10 until there is a fix

GTX 960 also broken here too after the update. I'd advise those people to hold off until a additional update. Didn't back up to roll back either -_-

Did anyone else have a problem with their Ethernet interface? Mine is reporting cable not attached (the cable is fine).

GA-H170M-D3H
Intel GbE LAN chip

No! :)

Hello Stork,

do you know how to solve my issue below?

CPU: Sandy Bridge i7-2600K
GPU: GTX 680
System Definitions: iMac 17
Why are you using an iMac17,1 definition on a Sandy Bridge system? You should probably be using the iMac12,1 or iMac12,2 definition.

No way! Are you serious? Have you confirmed iMessage being stable? The reason I'm asking is because mine has been working randomly. I'll apply the update and hope it works for me too.

EDIT: no luck for me on the same rig I have been having iMessage not working.

updated on a ga-z97-sli with gtx 980 everything works including sound and imessage.
FYI- my imessage never worked despite setting up a good serial number etc.. using the imessage guide. Then finally i logged on my account using a real mac laptop then after that my imessage magically worked on my hackintosh...

Why are you using an iMac17,1 definition on a Sandy Bridge system? You should probably be using the iMac12,1 or iMac12,2 definition.

tried switch to iMac12,2 with no luck, same problem.

No way! Are you serious? Have you confirmed iMessage being stable? The reason I'm asking is because mine has been working randomly. I'll apply the update and hope it works for me too.

EDIT: no luck for me on the same rig I have been having iMessage not working.

Yes I'm serious,tried many ways to get it working, but after the update now it works...i can send and receive iMessages and i can do FaceTime calls...but audio isn't working anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back