Register

OS reboot when connected to HDMI cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I talk about these kexts to move from S\L|E to L\E
Apple HDA
ACPI battery manager
Realtek811

and also I will make a copy of kexts in the other folder to be installed in the L\E

yes I talk about these kexts to move from S\L|E to L\E
Apple HDA
ACPI battery manager
Realtek811

and also I will make a copy of kexts in the other folder to be installed in the L\E
AppleHDA is a macOS system kext, leave it where you found it :)

I did as you asked , please find the attached kext cache output, now what is the next step ?

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 59
I did as you asked , please find the attached kext cache output, now what is the next step ?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

please find the attached files, but my last reply was about the action that feartech member was provided

Attachments

• debug_18640.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
please find the attached files, but my last reply was about the action that feartech member was provided
you have another issue with your kexts:
Code:
"com.apple.driver.AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver" }
HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8f95053a0 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiDataCardDriver" }
MBBACMData.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb533db0 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "MBBACMData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.MBB.driver.MBBACMData" }
HuaweiDataCardECMControl.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb54d630 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiDataCardECMControl.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiDataCardECMControl" }
HuaweiDataCardACMControl.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb559ae0 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiDataCardACMControl.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiDataCardACMControl" }
HuaweiDataCardACMData.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb568900 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiDataCardACMData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiDataCardACMData" }
MBBActivateDriver.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb6f65a0 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "MBBActivateDriver.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.MBB.driver.MBBActivateDriver" }
HuaweiLogLevel.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb74c200 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiLogLevel.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiLogLevle" }
HuaweiDataCardDMM.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb71b720 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiDataCardDMM.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiDataCardDMM" }
HuaweiDataCardECMData.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb742920 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "HuaweiDataCardECMData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.huawei.driver.HuaweiDataCardECMData" }
MBBEthernetData.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
Kext with invalid signatured (-67007) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe8fb756120 [0x7fff8f7588f0]> { URL = "MBBEthernetData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.MBB.driver.MBBEthernetData" }

you may want to get rid of those

you also have the port limit patches enabled in config.plist

best to do:

and also acpi/pacthed folder doesn't look correct, you probably don't need all those in there

you only have patched files to fix issues

About the huwaei I think they are related to application I already installed to using internet through my telecomm. provider

regarding the link of how to Patch the DSDT I read the notes carefully as you mentioned I followed the guide by using the following code to disassemble [iasl -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml ] then I looked for the value of PRW in my DSDT and I found that it related to PRW 0x0D then I applied these patches :

• Layout ID 3
  • Rename GFX0 to IGPU
  • Fix _WAK Arg0 v2
  • Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel
  • HPET Fix
  • IRQ Fix
  • OS Check Fix ( windows 10)
  • RTC Fix
  • SMBUS Fix
  • 7-series/8-series USB
  • [bat] HP prebook 4x0s G1
  • [USB] USB3_PRW 0x0D Skylake (instant wake)

these patches not applied :

• Fix PNOT/PPNT (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)
  • Haswell LPC
  • Add IMEI (do not use if your DSDT or SSDTs already have IMEI/HECI/MEI device)

Attachments

• debug_8908.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
About the huwaei I think they are related to application I already installed to using internet through my telecomm. provider

regarding the link of how to Patch the DSDT I read the notes carefully as you mentioned I followed the guide by using the following code to disassemble [iasl -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml ] then I looked for the value of PRW in my DSDT and I found that it related to PRW 0x0D then I applied these patches :

• Layout ID 3
  • Rename GFX0 to IGPU
  • Fix _WAK Arg0 v2
  • Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel
  • HPET Fix
  • IRQ Fix
  • OS Check Fix ( windows 10)
  • RTC Fix
  • SMBUS Fix
  • 7-series/8-series USB
  • [bat] HP prebook 4x0s G1
  • [USB] USB3_PRW 0x0D Skylake (instant wake)
these patches not applied :

• Fix PNOT/PPNT (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)
  • Haswell LPC
  • Add IMEI (do not use if your DSDT or SSDTs already have IMEI/HECI/MEI device)
i don't think you need all those other SSDT's in there unless you have patched them all???

yes I patched all the SSDT files using the below patch , and used the checkbox of clover of drop OEM
  • Rename GFX0 to IGPU
but the point now that I can't use HDMI cable it leads to reboot and the sleep behavior isn't working well

so as per the latest attached files what is missing

yes I patched all the SSDT files using the below patch , and used the checkbox of clover of drop OEM
  • Rename GFX0 to IGPU
but the point now that I can't use HDMI cable it leads to reboot and the sleep behavior isn't working well

so as per the latest attached files what is missing
you don't need to perform renames in SSDT's as you can accomplish this using renames in config.plist (which is already present in your config.plist), so you can remove those files and your sorted order in config.plist

you seem to have a patched AppleHDA.kext (it shouldn't be listed in your kextcache output)

would be best to re run the macOS installer (without wiping) to refresh your kexts

then in config.plist:

Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
you may want to enable those

you could also try installing FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back