Inter Core i7 7500U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphic 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

i followed the guide of how to install mojave to the intel HD 620 and reached to have mojave version 10.14.2 with fully patch [ DSDT & SSDT ] as per your guide. and most probably most of functions are working :

• Audio
  • battery meter
  • Trackpad with most of gestures
-bluetooth
-Network

now i have a problem when i am connecting HDMI cable the os restart.
although i configured all the framebuffer and already patched it and the pipeline value set to the mentioned value but with no changes
please find all the required PR.

Attachments

• PR.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 68
Hi there,

i followed the guide of how to install mojave to the intel HD 620 and reached to have mojave version 10.14.2 with fully patch [ DSDT & SSDT ] as per your guide. and most probably most of functions are working :

• Audio
  • battery meter
  • Trackpad with most of gestures
-bluetooth
-Network

now i have a problem when i am connecting HDMI cable the os restart.
although i configured all the framebuffer and already patched it and the pipeline value set to the mentioned value but with no changes
please find all the required PR.

Attach external monitor after booting. Result?

26 days passed Thanks for your support , by the way the boot log after booting was already attached in the PR

funny story, i just managed to install mojave as well, on a probook 440g5 i have the same problem with the UHD 620, any luck with as to why this keeps happening, it restarts even if the cable was plugged then removed, even when the external monitor has no display.

funny story, i just managed to install mojave as well, on a probook 440g5 i have the same problem with the UHD 620, any luck with as to why this keeps happening, it restarts even if the cable was plugged then removed, even when the external monitor has no display.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

reference to this link https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/ I ran the install_tools.sh and here are the output files.
you can see form your kextcache_log.txt your kexts are not installed properly (all kexts you need should be in /Library/Extensions and installed properly)
How and where to install kexts:

Accordingly to the mentioned link I have to move all the installed kexts from S\L\E to L\E and also all the kexts that in the other folder except the fakeSMC. and to use the check box of kext-dev-mode=1

Accordingly to the mentioned link I have to move all the installed kexts from S\L\E to L\E and also all the kexts that in the other folder except the fakeSMC. and to use the check box of kext-dev-mode=1
you only move your 3rd party kexts FakeSMC, Lilu etc, do not move macOS system kexts

config.plist: InjectKexts->Detect

also keep a copy of essential kexts in clover/kexts/other you will find you have duplicate kexts in both places which is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back