Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks this works perfectly
Only one question
how to make red battery indicator appear at 20%
thanks a ton
Is your battery indicator red?
Post a screenshot

did You have the issue when you were using the patched dsdt?

Hello
here is the output sir
  • I see no battery patches in the log except for old SSDT-BAT, read my comment and add the new patches with their renaming patches
  • ACPI folder is a mess (fix it by reading Opencore guide - Starting with ACPI)
  • SSDT-HPET, SSDT-PLUG failed to load

• I see no battery patches in the log except for old SSDT-BAT, read my comment and add the new patches with their renaming patches
  • ACPI folder is a mess (fix it by reading Opencore guide - Starting with ACPI)
  • SSDT-HPET, SSDT-PLUG failed to load
Hello Sir
I clean the ACPI folder by the OpenCore guide.
I Added the patches you sent me, and I stuck on boot screen.
Please check the EFI folder and screenshot, and have a look please.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Happy to help you all guys but I think that’s it for me

DSDT battery patching is getting kinda boring

Plz read the guides and follow them(it’s not rocket science believe me), there is a lot of examples in this post that will help you

stay safe

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status
[Guide] Using Clover to "hotpatch" ACPI

I’ll edit the comment later and list the patches I made or @BlvckBytes for easy access
Hello Sir.
if you could make a video of how to patch using the guides
[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status
[Guide] Using Clover to "hotpatch" ACPI

it will be helpfully for the beginners like me to understand. just one more time please and Record the screen.

Thanks

Attachments

• BATTERY-PATCH_Lenovo_Ideapad_310-15IKB.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSDT.aml
    113.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSDT_patched.aml
    113.9 KB · Views: 32
Hello everyone, since I finished my exams and got some free time I'll help people with battery patch, post your vanilla DSDT.aml and EFI (optional)

Can you take a look?
Battery percentage drops instantly from 40% to 6% and kepp getting some applesmartbattery errors in log, like this:

(AppleSmartBatteryManager) <AppleSmartBatteryManager`AppleSmartBattery::pollBatteryState(int)> AppleSmartBattery::pollBatteryState already polling (1 <= 2). Restarting poll

Attachments

• OC.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • DSDT.aml
    149 KB · Views: 36
Can you take a look?
Battery percentage drops instantly from 40% to 6% and kepp getting some applesmartbattery errors in log, like this:

(AppleSmartBatteryManager) <AppleSmartBatteryManager`AppleSmartBattery::pollBatteryState(int)> AppleSmartBattery::pollBatteryState already polling (1 <= 2). Restarting poll
No battery patch is needed

also do NOT use ECDV to EC patch and start with your ACPI folder (read Opencore guide - Getting started with ACPI)

I deleted all SSDTs in your ACPI folder and made a basic and experimental EFI, give it a try and check if battery drop correctly (keep EFI backup is necessary)

Edit: I believe you were using beta (unreleased kexts) I replaced them with latest stable version

Attachments

• OC.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back