Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> OpenCore battery patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks a lot for your effort, but battery status still not showing on status bar or system preferences.

Oh I see, the EFI in my previous comment is actually the one BlvckBytes sent you, but he forgot to add SSDT-EC (that’s why you couldn’t boot your mac when you tried it)

I’m gonna take a look into SSDT-BAT he made maybe he missed something but before that I need two files

• boot into your mac using the EFI in my previous comment then open MaciASL app and save the dsdt that’s opened (called Sytem DSDT)

• Also run this command in terminal and save the output
Code:
Log show --last boot | grep -i acpi

send me those two files

edit: link to MacIASL is Here

Oh I see, the EFI in my previous comment is actually the one BlvckBytes sent you, but he forgot to add SSDT-EC (that’s why you couldn’t boot your mac when you tried it)

I’m gonna take a look into SSDT-BAT he made maybe he missed something but before that I need two files

• boot into your mac using the EFI in my previous comment then open MaciASL app and save the dsdt that’s opened (called Sytem DSDT)

• Also run this command in terminal and save the output
Code:
Log show --last boot | grep -i acpi

send me those two files

edit: link to MacIASL is Here

Hi moh, hereby the files you requested, thanks a lot once again for your help.

Attachments

• System DSDT.dsl
    469.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Terminal Saved Output.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Hi moh, hereby the files you requested, thanks a lot once again for your help.
Hello again, no worries man you are welcome

so I think I figured out why the patch isn't working, give this efi a shot I'm confident it will work

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
Hello again, no worries man you are welcome

so I think I figured out why the patch isn't working, give this efi a shot I'm confident it will work
Still doesn't work :(

Attachments

• System DSDT.dsl
    469.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Terminal Saved Output.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 57

Spot a fatal error lol, give this a try

edit: it won't work (spot more fatal errors lol) I'll send you another one in couple of minutes

edit 2 : actually it might work, give it a try, if it didn't work then attack the two files AdorableTeemo

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
hi, yes that’s the file

and here's your SSDT-BAT

• Delete your patched DSDT from ACPI folder
  • Add SSDT-BAT and copy renmaing patches from patches.plist to your config.plist
  • Make clean OC snapshot
  • The SSDT has
    Code:
    If (_OSI ("Darwin"))
    so you can boot into windows through Opencore without breaking the battery in windows :)
Thanks mate ! Your aml file is a piece of great work!
It is working as expected.

Thanks again

Mattia

Spot a fatal error lol, give this a try

edit: it won't work (spot more fatal errors lol) I'll send you another one in couple of minutes

edit 2 : actually it might work, give it a try, if it didn't work then attack the two files AdorableTeemo
OMG IT WORKS!!! Thank you so much for the help, its working now! Please accept these virtual hugs and kisses in exchange for your service! Thank you!!!

tmbt
You are welcome! Did it solve the delay of detecting the charger when it’s plugged in/unplugged?

AdorableTeemo
FINALLY !! Happy To help, without BlvckBytes it wouldn’t be possible (he made the patch and I just corrected couple of things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back